Chapter Two

𝙳𝚊𝚟𝚎'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

𝙱𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚡 , 𝙽𝚈

"Yo Grandma I'm out to the diner , you want something?" I yelled to my grandma.

"No thanks sweat heart don't stay out to late there is church tomorrow."

"I know I know grandma I'm gonna be there , I be there every Sunday." I say rolling my eyes but chuckling.

She know I be there every Sunday no matter what.

Not like it wash yo sins away nigga.

"Ight love you , see you later."

"Bye baby." She said kissing my cheek.

I walked out the door taking my time walking to the diner. That was our spot.

By our I mean almost everybody in the hood.

I've been living here since I've been born. I know this neighborhood like the back of my hand to be honest.

Probably because you sold drugs in every part.

Everybody knew me probably because of my parents or who they were. A nigga parents died when I was eight years old.

Brutality murdered.

I wasn't on no type of mission to find who killed my mama and daddy and take revenge type shit. Life happens and I had to deal with it. That's not why I sold drugs.

I had to be grateful that my grandma took me in instead of me being in the system so fuck it.

I wasn't the first or last person to lose they parents let alone parents be killed. Had to deal with it.

Have to deal with what life throws at you.

Also yo nigga was the biggest drug dealer In the hood.

I knew it was dumb to follow in my daddy footsteps which what got him and my momma killed but I had to do what I had to do.

"Yo Dave!" My annoying ass Bestfriend more like brother from another mother screamed my name.

"Lil nigga what is your ass screaming for." I said sucking my teeth.

"First of all G you know ain't shit "lil" about me and second you all in Lala land I called you twice before I started screaming."

I scoffed looking him up and down.

"I don't know shit and I don't wanna know shit about that nasty ass don't do no gay shit with me nigga."

He laughed at me.

"Hey you the one that bought it up , buttttt anyways nigga , Layla you know light skin with the fatass throwing a party tonight we gonna swing by a nigga needs to get some head."

"Nigga too much information and second nigga I'm not going and neither is you."

He looked at me like I was crazy.

"And why the fuck not?"

"Nigga tomorrow is Sunday , church day better yet my motherfucking grandmas day because if we don't show up our asses will be red like that bitch hair that's throwing the party."

He groaned.

"Fuck , fine."

He walked ahead mumbling something along the lines of him 'could never get him some, and cockblocked,'

"We suffer together brother." I laughed.

He just stuck up the middle finger at me while I laughed some more.

"You got a bitch nigga I don't!" He said

He knew damn well about that situation.

"Imma act like you ain't say that so come on negro and let's go eat." I said while opening the door to the diner.

We walked in and sat in our usual seats. After a few minutes everybody started piling up in our booth.

I hate people. Move the fuck back.

Aniyah an old fling of mine slid right next to me.

"Hey baby." She said kissing my cheek.

I just nodded and didn't really say anything about it. We had a mutual understanding, she knew she wasn't my girl but I felt bad for her so I let people think she was my girl.

Hearing the door jingle signaling that someone else was walking in.

Looking to see who it was I seen a girl I've never seen before.

She was fire.

She had brown skin and was on the bigger side but that never really hurt nobody and her ass was fat.

Damn real fat.

I should she if I could scoop shawty. Hmm.

She must've been the new peoples that moved in to the new apartment that was for sale.

She looked kinda nervous.

She had on a regular sweatsuit with balenciagas on.

Okay she was cute and knew how to dress.

Not bad ma.

She looked kinda nervous and jittery and was looking around the whole diner not really looking at one place too long.

Fuck she was scared fa.

Finally she made eye contact with me.

I smirked at her.

She looked right away and even thought she was darkskin I could see her blush from a mile away it was cute as fuck to be honest but I'll never tell her that.

Niggas calling bitches cute now, yea we need some pussy.

She just sat down in a booth two tables away from us waiting for her food looking into her phone never looking up not once until her food came.

I must've been staring at her too hard because Aniyah said , "Hmm a new girl. Shes cute , don't you think so baby?"

I already knew what game she was playing , she always did this when she felt threatened but didn't want to be straight forward with it.

"No I don't , I don't even know who shawty is." I slightly lied.

"Okay just asking." She shrugged.

Just asking my ass.

I wasn't even hungry nomo I don't even know why I deal with this bitch.

You know why Nigga.

DONT FORGET TO VOTE , COMMENT AND FOLLOW.

Posted October 20th 2020