Chapter Five

𝙽𝚒𝚊𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

                                  𝙱𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚡 , 𝙽𝚈

                                  𝙱𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚡 , 𝙽𝚈

"Is it too loud? Bitch you got a bass speaker dumbass." I mumble to myself while slapping my forehead.

Five minutes after he left another knock was on my door.

Who the fuck is it now.

This time I actually look through the peep hole and see it's Trinity.

"Bitch you is early."  I say opening the door and letting her in.

"I know but bitch you got some finnnneeee ass niggas in your neighborhood, let me move in with you."

She dropped her bag on the floor and we walk to the couch.

I rolled my eyes at her.

"So you've seen them , but did you see the fine light skin one with tats and braids."

She slapped my arm in excitement.

"Girl yes , his fine ass friend tried to talk to me I think his name was Trey."

"Lucky fucking you I was so embarrassed the nigga came and knocked on my door because my music was loud and I slammed the door right in his face out of nervousness."

She slapped her hand on her forehead.

"Bitch you never fail to embarrass yourself do you?"

"What he looked good with his church clothes and I panicked."

And him calling you ma.

"Well what time do they get out of church?"

"Like around 1:45 he said and get this he said I should come to church tuh yea ok." 

"Shit I wouldn't mind going to church with Trey but the things we might do won't be too holy."

I threw my pillow at her in disgust.

"Bitch your very much dirty , keep that shit to yourself."

She just laughed at me.

"Well at 1:30 we are going to that diner. And we are eating THERE hoe."

I shrugged. "That's fine with me , I'll be done with my food in ten minutes , the food takes five minutes to get there and we are out."

"Ughh I hate you."

I smiled sweetly at her.

____________________________________