Chapter Seven

𝙳𝚊𝚟𝚎'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

𝙱𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚡 , 𝙽𝚈

Me and Trey was putting the last stuff together for this party.

"Mane I don't even want to throw this fuck ass party, the only reason I'm doing this was for Aniyah trick ass and she ain't even coming."

She asked me to throw some dumb ass party after giving me some pussy.

"Me either but now Trinity fine ass coming. She better not wear nothing to crazy I'll whoop ha ass."

"Damn nigga Trinity already got you like this and you ain't get no cat?" I laughed.

"Shut yo ugly ass up nigga you should be the last one talking when you simp ass simping over Nia." He said mugging me.

"Nigga nobody simping over no Nia."

Nigga you still capping?

"Aight , so I wanna threesome with them both. Nia look like she know how to suc-"

"Nigga I dare you to finish that sentence."

He laughed.

"Yea but you ain't simping, lying ass bitch. Besides I don't want Nia I want her fine ass friend I could see Nia as lil sis already." He said laughing.

Whatever fuck them. I don't feel shit for Nia I barely know her.

But she raw asf already.

A few minutes later people started knocking on the door.

"Aight everybody serve ya selves the food and drinks in the kitchen don't be greedy. Beer pong over there and pool downstairs in the basement." I said pointing everywhere.

Yea I had a indoor pool.

And they say drug money ain't good money.

"OKAYYYYYY THE LIFE OF THE PARTY JUST WALKED IN HOESSSS."

I could already tell it was Trinity loud ass and I barely knew her.

All eyes was on her and Nia fine ass she looked good as fuck in her two piece. I wasn't the only one who felt like it either.

Everybody looking at her ion like dat.

Trey walked over to her.

"You lucky you officially not my girl yet because I don't like what your wearing." He said pulling her bodysuit.

"Boy bye what are you talking about? I look good." She said flipping her hair.

"Too good." Trey pouted.

"Thanks daddy." Trinity said teasing him and walking away.

He just walked away laughing.

"Hey Dave."

I looked at it was Nia who said hi.

Surprisingly.

"Hey shawty." I said giving her a side hug.

I licked my lips looking at her up and down.

"I'm not gone lie Nia you looking like a snack right now."