Teaching Noah

Hey, guys! 

I can't believe I came back ONE YEAR later just to put out the epilogue for this book. I sincerely do apologize that it took forever. 

However, I would really like to thank you all— thank you from the bottom of my heart, for giving Teaching Noah a chance. I had so much fun sharing my ideas and characters with you, and I really hope that the book was a delight for you to read. I hope that you somehow connected to at least one of my characters, and that the book made you feel something, too. I appreciate you all for sticking around regardless of the days that would go by without me putting out  a chapter. I appreciate your comments, your votes, and even the private messages. If you have been on the silent side, reading quietly, I appreciate you as well. 

The reads, the votes, comments, all of them, kept me going. 

Teaching Noah has to be my best book that I've ever written, if I'm honest, and I'm in love with the story. If there's one thing I would want to you to take away from this book it's that sometimes, learning involves unlearning. 

As I wrote a few chapters before this, I think that this is where my journey as a writer on Wattpad ends. I have had a great time learning so many things, so I'm grateful for this platform. I think now's the time for me to take a step back after putting out four whole books. 

This doesn't mean that I'm getting rid of the app, no. 

One, I would still like to be able to be in touch with you.

Two, I still serve as an ambassador.

Thank you, thank you, thank you. For giving my books a chance, and for being on this whole, insane journey with me.  Mackenzie reached a million, too, and that absolutely shook me. If you have been here since Mackenzie, I APPRECIATE YOU. SO MUCH. WHAT? 

My cousin told me last month that English is such a limiting language, and I fully agree with him. It doesn't let you express what and how you really feel. So, I'll say this in hopes that you find your language in here:

Muchas Gracias.  Merci Beaucoup. Grazie mille. Oṣe pupọ. Danke Schön. Daalụ nke ukwuu. Dankjewel. Stokrotne dzięki. Na gode. Asante Sana. Salamat. Baie dankie. Dhanyavaad. Tack. 

Lots of love,

Lola

Let's keep in touch:

Twitter: lolalovessprite

Instagram ifeoluwanimi.a

Email booksandsprite(at)gmail.com. For some reason, I'm unable to use the 'at' sign.

Or text me here, I always reply!