■Chapter.3 {Dress Up dolly}

"So what is all the fuss about?"

The president council who is tasked to ask us about what happened on the bathroom said. He momentarily looked at me but i looked down on my lap to avoid his scary eyes.

"It's our fault. Please don't get angry with M/n he was held hostage by us!" Erika said as she bowed towards the council officers.

"T-that's not true. Please don't give them a heavy punishment. I also agreed to be dressed this way! If it's their fault, it's mine too." I stand up and bowed towards the officers. I heard someone whistle from behind me and i immediately sat down with burning cheeks.

"P-Pervert." I muttered as i pulled down my skirt. So embarrassing...

"M/n..." The girls was so moved that i swear i saw them tear up.

"Okay then." The vice president nodded and whispered something on the president while looking at me with a teasing smiling eyes.

"Ehem." The president coughed as he looked at me. "As for you all punishment." I crossed my fingers, hoping it's not something so troublesome. "All of you ladies, will help M/n join the cosplay event this week that will be held in our university's ground." The president said.

I deadpanned and sigh freely. "Thank god, i thought it was something heavier than that." I said and wiped my sweats.

.....

Wait. Does that mean everyone will see me cosplay?!! With the girls helping me prepare, I'm sure they will make me wear dress!!

I nervously looked around and saw everyone giving me evil burning eyes with wide grins.

"Finally everyone will be able to see our doll's beauty!"

"Good grief."

"Press F."

/............./

I looked around nervously before knocking on the student's coucil room. I fiddled with my fingers as i waited for someone to answer the door for me.

"Who is it?" Someone asked from the inside.

"M-M/n L/n. Pardon for my-"

Before i could even finish my sentence, the door flew open with the vice president smirking down at me.

"And what are you doing here? If you're looking for more dresses to wear, you've got the wrong room." He said as he ruffled my hair. I huffed and crossed my arms.

"I'm sure it's not you i came here for." I said as i walked passed him.

"Rude."

I saw the president looking through his phone and looks like all of those are me wearing different dresses. My eyes widened as my body grew hotter every second. How dare they betray me! I won't talk to them for one day!

"Ehem." I faked coughed to let my presence known.

The president slightly jolted from his seat as he saw me before coughing fakely before turning his phone off.

"You've got the wrong idea. I wasn't looking though your pictures just because... j-just beca- nevermind. I confiscated all your pictures from the girls since it was the decision of the officers. " The president said as he stood up. I saw another people sitting on the couch while shamelessly letting me know they all also have copies of my pictures.

"T-That's mean! How can you guys take my pictures without my permission!" I exclaimed while looking at everyone.

"Doesn't looks like you are going to be mad about us seeing your pictures here." The vice president said as he showed me a picture of mine blushing and laughing while wearing a pink short dress. My face grew hot as i glared at him.

"It's because I'm comfortable with the girls." I defended myself from him.

"And you're not with the boys?" Someone from the couch said as he fixed his glasses. I believe he's the secretary.

"Well maybe it's true that he likes girls more than boys because he looks just like them." Another one from the couch said as she laughed loudly.

I just pouted and looked down. "T-there's nothing wrong about how i look..." i mumbled as i wiped my tears.

"Holy shit! He cried?!"

"You're such a crybaby. Margarete say sorry."

"Fine, I'm sorry."

So embarrassing.

/.........../

After i stopped crying, the president asked me why i came on their office. I said that i want him to change the punishment but he and everyone heavily declined. I just gave up in the end and walked home alone since the girls is already gone.

I just hope that this won't reach mom and dad. If they knew i was dressing as a female in school they might feel embarrassed. That their only son is dressing up as a female.

But I've got no time to worry about that as the girls who i was looking for before going home is happily chatting with both of my parents. A lot of colorful dresses was displayed on the other vacant couch. The ground was filled with shoes, heels and sandals.

"W-what's the meaning of this??? T-Traitors!!!"

"Sorryy dolly! We got excited about the cosplay thing so we decided to let your parents know."

"Without my permission?!"

"Sorry heuheu"