■Chapter.6 {Axel and his glasses}

"There are five things that the contestant will do on the stage. " Margerete said while walking around me. We're currently inside the student council's room with me being lectured about the event i will be joining.

"First, you gotta entertain the audience. Make them focus their eyes on you." Havier said while eyeing me so harshly. I nodded as i looked down on my lap nervously.

"The question is, how will you do that?" Axel said as he fixed his glasses. "The contestants are given 3 minutes to walk around the stage, showing their model walks, dress and attractiveness."

"There's also a second way of taking the audience heart. The other school students might as well cheer on you if you do this right." Havier said.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Talent. Tell me, do you have any talent?" Havier asked while titling his head.

"He doesn't need one. M/n is literally perfect, he wouldn't need the talent to win, he just need to attend and he will win."

'Even though the things maverick is saying is always silly, it makes me have the confidence.' I thought, mentally thanking him in my mind.

"Oh look, you made him blush maverick!" Margarete laughed loudly while pointing on me. I hang my head more lower as i hid my face with my hands.

"I'm glad i have that kind of effect on him then." I heard maverick attractively chuckling. I could imagine him smirking slightly.

"W-well... i could kind of.. s-sing a little." I said hesitantly. I'm not really confident on how i sing cause i couldn't hear myself like how the others hear me. But the girls always praise me while singing, they might just be being nice to me though.

"Sing for us then." Havier demanded as he adjusted on the couch while keeping eye contact. I gulped nervously and nodded.

"S-should i stand up or just sit?" I asked, fiddling with my fingers.

"Whatever you're comfortable with." Havier said. Maverick is awfully quiet and when i looked at him, he has his phone up to me already. I just sigh.

"come on princess, you can do it!" Margerete shouted. I blushed at the nickname as it caught me off guard.

"Princess?" Maverick raised his eyebrows as he bought his hands down.

"Oh. " Margarete said as if she realized something. "That cute nickname came from axel. "

The said male flinched on his sit as he confusingly looked at margarete. He has this thought flastered all over his head, 'what the fuck now?'

"I saw him staring at M/n from a far and heard him call you princess- while you're laughing with your friends." Margerete gave me an explaination. I just nodded with a huge blush on my face, flustered with all of this.

'I wonder if axel thinks I'm pretty enough to be called princess..' I thought shyly.

"Shut up." Axel threw his glasses towards margerete which the female got smacked in the face.

"Where the fuck is your glasses made off? Are you wearing a brick all this time?!" Margerete cried out as she rubbed her aching forhead. I giggled and picked up the glasses since it's closer to me. I looked at it and noticed it was already broken.

I look up and made eye contact with the flustered axel.

"I don't need it anymore. Broken things are useless to me." He said and looked away. I just frowned, 'it can still be fixed.'.