Chapter.11 {Hanging out with the boys}

After cleaning his self up and looking presentable enough to face his classmates, M/n walked outside the bathroom and head towards his friends playing on his play station. Axel was the first one to notice him and waved at M/n. The soft male smiled as he sat beside Axel while the other two immature boys got heated in the game.

"Fuck! We're team mates, be more giving okay!" Maverick exclaimed angrily. "You only want everything for yourself." He added muttering.

Havier visibly frowned when he heard what maverick mumbled. He then steal all the gifts that maverick worked hard for in the game. Maverick immediately turned his head on havier with hatred on his face. "You fucking-"

"Should we stop them or..." M/n nervously said to Axel. The boy just lazily blew his finger nails and looked at them. "Nah, Let the kids fight."

"Asshole!" Maverick threw the controller and jumped right at Havier. M/n sweated as he stared at his controller. 'T-That's expensive, why are you throwing it like that?'

Havier immediately flipped Maverick, preventing him on hopping on top of him and possibly overpowering him, Maverick glared harder at Havier when the said male pinned his arms down.

"W-What's happening?..." M/n looked everywhere for help.

Havier closed the gap of their faces and kissed Maverick on the cheeks. "Sorry, okay?" Havier said like a poor puppy. 

Maverick was embarrassed and the first thing he did was to check M/n's reaction, making sure he didn't see that. To his dissapontment M/n was blushing all over his head while hiding his agape mouth. 

"Yo! Get off!"Maverick exclaimed as he pushed havier on top of him. He immediately headed towards M/n's way and started explaining things like a boyfriend getting caught cheating. This scene made Havier sour. Why does his childhood best friend doesn't want to talk to him but console that guy like he knows him for a lifetime?

"Look, that weirdo does that all the time when we were kids- when he wanna says sorry!! It doesn't mean anything! I'm totally single!" Maverick showed M/n his ring finger as if showing him a proof of what he just claimed. "And I'm not into that kind of guy! I'm m-more into like y-y-"

"No,No.. It was just- it was my first time seeing two guys do that!" M/n said in his defense. He then nervously played with his fingers as his blushed worsened, Maverick waited for him to continue. "It's fine- I mean i kind of understand that kind of relationship when you were kids. I-I- w-we, " M/n started stuttering and closed his eyes. At the same time the door of his room opened without any of them realizing.

"M-Me and Floyd kiss each other a lot before!" He takes up all the courage to say that and opened his eyes to check for their reactions.

Floyd stood on the door of M/n's room, a huge blush on his face as he stared at M/n. Behind him was Ross with a cold look.

"You're already announcing our relation to them?!" Floyd exclaimed like a proud father as he runs up to M/n. He hugged him and rubbed their cheeks together.

"Uhmm." M/n made a sound, couldn't really open his mouth at how hard Floyd is pressing his cheeks.

"You asshole! You must have taken advantage of M/n!" Maverick accused Floyd as he pointed at him angrily.

"What? I was a kid that time." Floyd then tickled M/n's sides. "But i think he wont's mind that we're now adults." He adoringly stared at M/n's laughing face.

M/n breathed heavily as he slowly sat up. "So cruel! i couldn't breathe!" M/n punched Floyd's shoulder that made the male laugh. "Sorry."

Maverick just stared at Floyd with a  mouth hang agape. A bewilderment look plastered on his can't comprehend face. "What?"