■Chapter.7 {The cosplay event}

M/n sigh deeply as margarete and axel made him pretty. He opened and closed his fist as his eye brows furrowed in anxiety. This is his first time being on the spot and it made him nervous. The amount of people that will be watching him make his anxiety act up.

"Don't worry." Maverick said as he held M/n's trembling's hands. "They will love you for sure as much as everyone here does." Maverick's play boy and teasing smile is nowhere to be found. His sincere eyes and the people rooting for M/n was enough for him to have the confidence again.

Maverick smiled as he let go of M/n's hands and took the mirror on the table beside them. "Just look... " Maverick showed M/n the mirror. "you're so damn pretty, i bet they'll have their eyes on you for the entire day."

M/n shyly and happily smiled at his reflection on the mirror. His happy sounds made everyone on the dressing room smile in softness.

"Don't you think that's enough? He might fall for you." Micah giggled as she approached them. "Yeah, aren't you embarrassed that Margarete and Axel is watching you make your move on our doll?" Rumi said from behind micah with a small smirk.

"We don't really mind." Margarete said as she applied the soft pink blush on M/n's face. "As long as our contestant is confident, everything is fine even though maverick is making it too cheesy." Margarete added with a teasing laugh.

Maverick just blushed slightly as he cursed margarete. Axel, side eyed M/n as he fixed his hair. Blushing slightly as M/n made eye contact with him.

"Thank you everyone, I feel better now. " M/n said shyly. 'I definitely feel better now than before.' He thought as he smiled again.

"Is M/n ready? He'll be called in soon." The council president peeked inside the room, looking tiredly.

"You should take a rest. You look like crap." Maverick said as he thew a water bottle on havier. The president caught it and closed the door behind him. He walked towards the couch and sat lazily.

"How much more time do we have?" Axel asked as he finished the final touches on M/n's hair.

"About 5 or 4 minutes." Haveir said as he looked at M/n and looked away again.

"You should fix your sitting position, you're wearing a very short dress." Havier said coldly but with blushing ears. M/n immediately pressed his legs together with a loud gasp.

"S-Sorry.." M/n said embarrassed.

"We should put on the ears and head out!!"

"Okay!!"

/................/

M/n gulped as he stood in front of the mic. He just finished walking and showing off on the stage exactly 30 minutes ago, and right now he is the last contestant to show his talent. Even though he's got everyone's approval on his singging talent, he still doubt that everyone will like it.

Specially with those eyes that screams they excpect something much more from him, it drives him crazy.

He shakily bought his hands on the mic as he guiltily looked at the people who worked hard for him and this event. Specially the president who looked like he hadn't slept for a year.

"You can do it! Yohoo!!!" Maverick who showed his support for M/n become a laughing stock as he embrassed his self for shouting too loud alone. The male didn't showed any embarrassment though as he kept smiling widely towards M/n.

Axel, who is a little bit of embarrassed of what maverick did showed his thumbs up on M/n to reassure the male that he has his support. The president just smiled slightly as he held maverick's head on his arms.