Chapter.10 {troublemakers}

Floyd looked at ross. "Can i give you a new nickname?" 

"What new nickname? You never gave me one."

"can i call you snake?"

"Why are you so salty? I'm not trying to get your little boyfriend away from you." Ross rolled his eyes as M/n looked at him confused. "I think you've misunderstood our relationship, we're not boyfriends." M/n said to ross.

"Ouch, i guess that's what a rejection sounds like." Ross teased his friend. Floyd, on the other hand clenched his fist, tempted to punch his friends face. "How about you move away from me so you wouldn't go home with another bruise on your face?" Floyd gave ross a sweet smile.

M/n couldn't help but laugh. The two is pretty close. He's relief that floyd had found a friend other than him, and ross wasn't bad at all. 

"You seem happy about me getting a new bruise on my face." Ross looked down on M/n with a teasing smirk. "no,no. I'm not happy about that." M/n giggled as he held floyd's hand and put floyd's another free hand on ross.

"You two are friends right?" M/n said sweetly, a cute blush appearing on his cheeks. "Can we all go home while holding each other?" 

Ross looked down on his hand that floyd is messily holding. He gulped as his cheeks burned red. 'This is the first time he's holding my hand.' Ross thought in pure bliss.

"Okay." Floyd cough, looking at his hand that M/n is holding with a blush on his ears. 

The three walked away from the school's entrance. They didn't mind the stares that peirced on the back of their heads or the eyes that looked at them face to face with funny looks. They just enjoyed each other's company to their heart's content.

___________

"M/n wake up!!!"

The poor child groaned on his bed. "Mom! I don't have school today! Why are you waking me up so early in the morning??!" M/n shouted for his mother to hear. He scratched his bed hair as he hissed at the sun that's passing through the opened window of his room's balcony.

"Ughh, When did  i opened the door on my balcony?" M/n mumbled sleepily. 

"M/n! Your friends are here." M/n heard his mother coming closer. He heard the  door of his room opened and foot steps headed towards his bed.

"Wake up, dear." M/n opened his eyes and saw his mother sat on his bed. He smiled and rubbed his head on her  lap. "Hmm." He mumbled contended and smiled like a cat as his mother petted his head.

"Stand up and brush your teeth. Your friends are here. " 

M/n opened his eyes and looked around his room. "HAh!" He exclaimed in shock as he saw some of the member of the student council standing and watching him do embarrassing things. 

"Mom! Why didn't you told me we have guests?!" M/n shouted as he immediately hid his whole body with his blanket.  "That's what I've been telling you the whole time. Get up and brush your teeth. I'll go downstairs to help yaya make some breakfast." 

M/n heard his mother walked away and the door closing. He peaked outside of his blanket and scanned the people who came to his room. 

Maverick, Axel, Havier. 

"Why are you guys here?" M/n  asked shyly as he slowly sat up from being lied down. 

"Uhh... We're here to say something to you." Maverick said and showed the flower he's been hiding behind his back. "I've said sorry already but i wanted to say it again with them. Also flowers for you." Maverick walked towards M/n and put the flowers next to him.

"We're very sorry for not going to you after the contest. I hope you can forgive us for being an asshole and start being friends with us." Axel said as he placed the fruits on the table beside M/n's bed. Behind him is a queit havier who placed a paper bag beside the fruits.

"I think you guys misunderstood. I'm not mad to anyone for what happened, In fact i think I've already forgotten about it. There's no need to be sorry but.. i will get the gifts!" M/n exclaimed happily. He never recieved flowers, fruits or any kinds of gifts so he wanted to take them. he is also curious as to what that paper bag have inside.

"How naughty." Maverick gave M/n a large grin and small laugh. 

"I'll let you keep the fruits just because you know what you want. You set your priorities straight." Axel decided to join maverick's teasing.

 "Hehe. " M/n scratched the back of his head shyly. "I have a play station on the left corner of the room. You guys can play it while i brush my teeth... ahh, wait, I'll turn it on for you guys." M/n said as he stood from his bed. Maverick watched silently as M/n showed his attire. A very short shorts and white big t-shirt. You can see through it and it wasn't helping the fact that M/n had to bend down to put on the play station's socket on the extention cord.

"Your saliva maverick, also, you want me to pluck your eyes out president?" Axel teased his friends, as if he  too wasn't looking earlier.

"I'm not drooling." Maverick rolled his eyes as he walked towards M/n. The two followed him. "But you still checked." Axel chuckled a little and sat on the ground with pillows to sat on, the other two copied what he did.

"I'll just brush my teeth and wash my face." M/n excused himself and run towards the bathroom.

Maverick's eyes followed him. "He's so cute." He mumbled to himself before focusing on setting up the game. Havier squinted his eyes on maverick, of course they haven't made up yet, but just for the sake of saying sorry to M/n, they bare each other presence.

"Do you like him or what." Havier raised his eyebrows on Maverick. The vice president glared at havier. "why do you ask? As if you know what liking is, you cold blooded asshole." Maverick rolled his eyes.

"I'm not an asshole." Havier furrowed his eyebrows.