■Chapter.4{Males and rumi}

I crossed my fingers, hoping that this day will be a normal day. "Manifesting a good day ahead of me." I mumbled and closed my eyes tight. I smiled and opened my eyes as i closed my locker.

"Good morning."

"Ahh!!" I shouted in shock and look at the one who greeted me. I thought I'm gonna to have a heart attack. The vice president gave me a sly smile. "You must be surprised because me, the handsome vice president of the council has even have the time to waste on you." He said slyly and held my hand before kissing it.

I just stared at him and took my hand back. "What can i do for you?" I asked confused. He just laughed a little and leaned on the lockers while crossing his arms. "Nothing much. I'm just here to see you." He said casually.

"...okay?" I said confused and walked away. What's wrong with him? I don't even know him or he knows me.

"You're totally walking away from me." He said laughing loudly. "Amazing!" He said in pure bliss. I turned my head on him confused.

"Are you in any sense... have eaten something that makes you like this?" I asked worriedly.

"No, i am born this way." He said and winked on me. "Sorry for my weirdness but can i be friends with you?" He said randomly and gave me an innocent smile. I nodded and smiled a little. Of course everyone can be friends with me, it doesn't really matter if they're weird or just fresh out of the mental hospital like him.

"Really?" He said with wide eyes and hugged me. It surprised me and made me froze on the spot. I could feel his hands resting on my butt tho.

"What are you doing Maverick?" I heard a voice from behind. He sounds like the president so i assume he is.

"Oh, you're here Havier and Axel!" The vice president said. He let go of me and greeted them. "I'm just making friends, right M/n?" The vice president grabbed me in the shoulder and wrapped his arms on my waist.

"Don't believe him. He's probably going to flirt with you until you fall in love with him and then he's gonna ghost you." The male who i believe is the student council's secretary said while wiping his glasses. He has pretty eyes.

"Don't believe him, he's just jealous I'm friends with you." The vice president said while smiling at me.

"Yeah, who need friends nowadays." The secretary said while rolling his eyes.

"I don't even know your names..." I said outloud confused.

"Wait- you don't?" The vice president asked me with a surprised face. I just shook my head.

"Okay so, I am Maverick Warren the vice president of the student council. This is Havier Hayes the president and Axel luther the secretary. I can't believe you don't know us." Maverick said with a slight pout.

"I-I know you guys just with the face, I'm not great with names though. " I said flustered.

Maverick just laughed while the others didn't gave any emotion at all. I just stared on the ground. So what now?... why are they staring at me? I wanna go now..

"About the cosplay event in just few days, have you decided what you'll be wearing?" Havier asked with crossed arms. He stared at me that made me nervous so i hurriedly answered him with a no.

"You should decided now so we can make it for you." Maverick said as he pinches my cheeks. I rubbed my cheeks and pouted in disapproval.

"You guys don't have to. It's just a waste of time and money. I actually have a lot of cosplay dresses on home." I said and fiddled with my fingers. "I-I didn't brought them... t-they're from mom." I said while avoiding eye contact. They must have thought that I'm weird for having female dresses at home when in fact i am a male.

"That's good. We'll visit your home." Havier said like it's the end of the discussion. Why is it that important. It's just a cosplay event. They don't need to go this far.

"I know what you're thinking." I look up to who spoke. Axel put his glasses on and stepped closer. "Don't feel special just because we're too concerned about it. This cosplay event is participated in every school and we want nothing but for the school to win." He said coldly. I nodded in understandment and blushed for assuming things.

"You don't need to say it so harshly." Maverick said to axel as he ruffled my hair. "This littly guy might cry again." He teased. I removed his hand on top of my head and glared up at him.

"What? Are you gonna..like eat me?" He smirked down at me and lift my chin up using his middle finger.

"Is he bullying you? Do you want me to punch his balls?" A familiar voice asked. I saw rumi, one of the girls who dress me up for fun.

"Why so brutal?" Maverick pouted and stepped back on me. I sigh on relief and walked beside rumi. I shook my head, "no, he's the vice president of the student council you might get in trouble." I said to her.

"I won't get in trouble if no one knows. I'm gonna take his tongue out of his mouth so he cannot speak about it, i will chop his hands off if needed so he can't write about it. For the witness, I'll just pluck their eyes out." Rumi is so brutal.

The three male just stared at her and back away slightly.

"Is she perhaps okay?" Havier asked, a little concerned.

"What okay?! That girl is insane!" Maverick is about to shit on his pants.

"Why did you came here by the way?" I turned my head on rumi. She looked at me and the brutal face she's having a second ago vanished as she smiled at me sweetly. I heard some gasp in the background.

"Two faced!"

"The teacher will come back already and you're not in the class yet. For now, i think we're late already and gonna recieve detention." Rumi said and took my hand, dragging me away from those males.