Chapter.9 {Floyd's troublemaker friend}

M/n looked around for something that could help him open the damn door of this bathroom. He gulped shakily, scared that something will pop out of that dark spot on the corner side of the bathroom's stall. He shakily twisted the door knob but it won't open.

'So scary...' M/n felt his legs shake as he heard something echo inside the bathroom. He closed his eyes tightly and sobbed. "Mama..." He called out like a child as he sniffled.  'Am i gonna get stucked here the whole day until they noticed I'm missing?' M/n asked himself inside his mind, regretting that he always leave his phone inside his locker. He slid down on the wall and hugged his knees.

"Who the fuck is that loud motherfucker? Couldn't even take a shit in peace." 

M/n looked up hearing someone speak. To his relief, he wasn't alone now, that's all that matters. 

"Aren't you floyd's childhood friend?" 

M/n nodded, a little confused that someone knows floyd and his relationship with him. "W-Who are you?" M/n asked, still a little shaky from being scared shitless. 

"I am Ross. Floyd is a pathetic boy i met in our previous school. " Ross sat beside M/n with a great distance. M/n looked at him and scanned his messy attire. "How did you and floyd met? Also why are you messy from head to toe? Your tie is also messed up." M/n said confused.

"You ask too much." Ross said and closed his eyes tiredly. Sleeping without even answering even at least one question from M/n.

'He seem's lonely.' M/n thought as he watched ross fall asleep while sitting down. His soft snored calmed M/n, reminding him that he wasn't alone anymore while being locked up in this bathroom.

'Dumb kid. There's a fucking huge sign outside that says don't close the door. And now we're both stucked here.' Ross, who M/n thought is asleep, said inside his mind.

M/n looked at his hands and scanned his clean fingers, bored to dearh and too afraid to try shouting for help because ross is resting. He turned to ross again and noticed that he have fresh bruise on his cheeck and bottom lips, it's even bleeding a little. He patted his pocket and smiled happily when he felt his napkin. Taking it outside of his pocket, M/n queitly made his way on the sink and wet the half of the napkin. He walked back to the asleep ross and kneel in front of his sleeping body.

"do i have a hair clip?" M/n queitly mumbled to himself and searched his pockets, not noticing how ross's eyebrows twitched. 'What the fuck is this dude doing? Is he a pervert?' Ross thought, eyes still closed. 'Whatever, he's kind of good looking so it doesn't matter if he wants to kiss me.' 

"Oh, I have one." M/n happily mumbled when he found a pink bunny hair clip on his pocket. He carefully moved closer to ross's face and clipped his bangs off his forehead. 

"Even your forehead is dirty." M/n said like a dissapointed mother. Ross gulped, wanting to snicker and tease him.

M/n dapped the wet side of the napkin on ross's bottom lip and flinched when ross groaned. "sorry,sorry." M/n mumbled a little guilty as he patted ross's hair. "sorry." 

Ross wanted to open his eyes, he badly wants to see what face M/n is making because he sounds so damn guilty, it doesn't even hurt that much and he apologize like he's the one who caused these damages. 'and why the hell is he treating me as a child? patting my head like i am a dumb kid...' ross's ears turned pink.

M/n continued on cleaning ross's bruise and also cleaned the dirt all over his face. He then dapped the another side of the napkin that's not wet on ross face to dry his slightly wet skin. He cutely used his hands to fan towards ross face to make the drying quick.

M/n hmm'ed to himself satisfied as he unconciously bought his hands in front of ross body. He carefully adjusted the crooked collar of ross's uniform and did his tie. He smiled at his work proudly. "It feels good to be a mom." M/n mumbled as he giggled.

"Does that mean I'm the brat?" Ross raised his eyebrows. M/n immediately moved away from ross. 'You're awake the whole time?! I'm not a pervert!" M/n exclaimed with eyes closed.

Ross couldn't help but laugh. "It's probably too late to defend yourself but okay."

M/n blushed all over his face, couldn't deny the fact that it's really rude to do all of that to someone you barely  know. "But... you don't mind right?' M/n mumbled shyly as he peaked on ross's handsome face.

M/n sigh in relief when ross replied with a small smirk. "To be honest I've expected a kiss but what you did is pretty nice too." Ross teased with a large grin on his smug face. 

"A-A kiss?! " M/n moved away from ross once again. 

"Haaghh." Ross stood up and stretched a little. He then faced the locked door. He twisted the door knob to give it a try but it didn't open. "Don't shout okay?" Ross looked over his shoulder to M/n. He showed him his handsome side profile before kicking the door open.

Ross, M/n and a passerby teacher gave each other a staring contest.

"Am i supposed to say sorry or..."

"I think you two need to be on the principal's office."