■Chapter.5 {The beggining}

I watched as my mom and dad happily talk towards the student council members. I placed the snacks and juice on the table and sat on the vacant sit maverick obviously saved for me.

"Oh dear, no need." My mom giggled as she tucked her beautiful strands of hair behind her ears. She took the bouquet of flowers from maverick.

"You're so gentleman." My mom placed her palm on her burning cheeks as maverick complimented her. "If i had a daughther i would definitely introuduce her to you." My mom said happily.

"Oh madam, they don't even have to be a female." Maverick gave my mom a sweet charming smile which she got lost into.

"Well, whatever i have- i won't introduce them to you." My dad who's visibly jealous said to maverick as he glared daggers to him. He then took mom away from us.

Everyone started chatting and i just awkwardly sat there. I don't even know anyone here inside my house. I never met them or never talked to them before.

"Want some juice?" Maverick gave me a glass of juice that i had prepared for them. I nodded and took it.

"You know.. it seems fun dressing up someone." Maverick said to me. I looked at him and smile. "Axel, our dear secretary secretly have an obsession about male dressing up with cute dresses. So don't be sad if he speak so mean sometimes. He thinks that to avoid someone to know you like them, you gotta act like you hate them." Maverick smiled and ate some cake.

I looked at axel who's in the opposite couch already looking straight at me. His eyes widened a little before removing his eyes on me. He has a little blush on his cheeks as he did so.

I blushed too, just the mere thought of someone admiring me from a far really makes my heart happy.

"We came here to see the dresses that M/n will wear for the event. Might as well do it now so we can go home early." The woman who made me cry at the student council room said. I think her name is margarete.

"Will you lead us towards the dresses?" Havier asked formally as he looked at me. I nodded and stand up. I looked at everyone awkwardly and nodded for them to follow me.

We reached the room that my parents gifted for me to use for my cosplays. It's a fancy room, huge mirrors and a lot of beautiful dresses and shoes.

Everyone's mouth hang agape as they looked everywhere.

"Damn, i know you rich, but not this rich." Maverick said in awe as he scanned the interior of the room. Margarete, started looking through the dresses while discussing something with axel.

"You and your friends, did you guys have any idea what to wear?" Havier asked as he stood tall beside me.

"Actually, I am not totally in the position to decided what to wear. They're the one who makes decision and i just wear the clothes they gave me." I said.

"Are you against with it?" He asked straight.

"Huh? Of course no. The out comes is always great so i always entrust them to it." I said while laughing slightly. Remembering every time we would hang out here and try the dresses they picked for me while having a lots of fun.

"That's great then." He smiled slightly which made me blushed, the president is really good looking.

"Then, how about you try that dress?"

I looked at where havier is looking, i saw maverick showing a maid dress towards margerete and axel. They look very happy. Just like my friends. I smiled a little and nodded.

"Let's give it a try then." I said and walked towards them.

"Oh, right timing. Here, wear this maid dress." Maverick smiled at me as he softly gave me the short dress. I smiled and looked at the othee two.

"If it comes out great, that's the dress you will wear." Axel said while staring at me so hard. I avoided eye contact and nodded.

"About the make up, let's entrust that to me and this grumpy man." Margarete said while throwing her arms around axel who just groaned.

"Okay.." I smiled and walked towards the changing room. I removed all of my clothing and wear the dress. I look at myself towars the mirror and smiled, i guess it wasn't that bad.

I walked outside slowly and stared at everyone, waiting for them to say something or make a reaction towards the dress.

"Not bad i guess." Axel said as he avoided eye contact.

"It's perfect!" Maverick gave me thumbs up with a huge smile and burning cheecks.

Margarete also gave me thumbs up with a huge smile while the president just nodded in approval.

"Let's take a pic of you, shall we?" Maverick said as he softly took my hand and made me walk towards the center of the room.

"Give us a pose." Maverick said as he let go and step back from from me to create a good distance.

I guess I'll just do the pose the girls love to make me do.

"Wait. Wear this and put your hands on your back." Axel said as he gave me a cat hairband. After i put on my cat headband, i positioned my hands behind my back and i felt a cold hand grasping on mine.

'I didn't noticed that axel's hand is so much bigger than mine.' I thought as i felt him put the handcuffs on me.

"Done, kitten."

My ears twitched as i heard a lot of camera clicking and flashlights towards me. How is that physically possible to click the camera button so fast? The girls wouldn't even able to catch up with how fast that!

"Holy shit! Look at this one shot i took!" Maverick said in glee and excitement as he showed everyone his phone. I stood up too, wanting to see what he is proud about.

 I stood up too, wanting to see what he is proud about

"M/n... you're so fucking beautiful."

His words made me jump on the spot. I looked at maverick and saw him still staring at the screen of his phone. I felt my body burning as i stared at his focused face, why am i surrounded with such fine mens?

"You're just perfect." I shivered as axel's lips almost touched my ears as he whispered those sweet words from behind. I felt my knees getting weak at how everyone is acting right now.

I could feel axel removing the hand cuffs on my hands. I just stayed still. Everyone is making me flustered. Specially the president, I might die if he would continue staring at me like that.