hello kitty bandaid

CW/TW: graphic content; mentions of gore and death.

◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦

Following Sasha's lead, Connie was now parking outside the dingy vacant drug mart. All five of you piled out, Armin was no longer shivering as he led you out the car. You and Eren shared a little smile at how much distress the blonde was in.

"You stay out here, Eren, no need to display your . . ." Connie paused, using his hand to gesture at his face. "That."

Eren's eyes rolled to the side, he plopped himself down against the curb outside. The rickety fluorescent lights stung your eyes upon entry, the white noise of freezers stuffed the air.

"I'm just going to quickly grab stuff for Eren," you looked at the other three.

"Okay, I'll get us all slushies," Connie pointed to the slushie machines, the colors inside swirling on display.

"I'll come with," Sasha trailed behind him.

Armin stuck by your side, following you to the first aid aisle. Trying to grab whatever you needed to treat fresh wounds, you scanned the shelves. Skimming the bandages, you picked up gauze and then your eyes laid on a particularly colorful kind of bandaid pack with cartoony art.

A box of pink Hello Kitty Bandaids made you smirk, drawing you in to pick it up along with your other things.

Armin looked down at you, "Ready?"

You nodded, heading to the counter to pay. Connie and Sasha rushed over too, struggling with the five slushie cups, adding it for you to pay.

After purchasing the things for Eren, you all walked out of the mart. The boy in question was sitting just where you left him. Bottom lip jutting out childishly, he was studying the cuts on his hands.

Heaving a sigh, you sat down on his left, gingerly reaching for his hands. His eyes stayed low, not on his hands but on yours. Back at Historia's house, you managed to wash off much of the blood, but the idiot still had cuts on his face and on his knuckles.

Armin, Sasha, and Connie sat down on the blacktop in a circle, jabbing their straws into their slushies.

"You're an idiot," you groaned under your breath, eyeing the blood that was now shadowing into a maroon shade.

A scowl rolled in on his face, "That's an interesting way to thank me."

Inhaling harshly through your nose, your head tipped to the side, "Well I didn't ask you to bash his skull in and send him to the ICU."

When your eyes made contact with his again, he just had a drooping expression, making you turn back to his hands. "But thanks for doing that, you didn't have to."

Now you were wrapping the gauze around his fist. He was silent for a moment before quizzing, "What did he want from you anyway?"

The air was stripped from your lungs, you weren't sure how much of your conversation with Willy he had even heard.

"Um . . . it's complicated."

"You dated Willy Tyber?" Connie's face contorted in discernment.

You jerked in place, "No, God no. It's a weird situation but he's liked me for a long time and he's one of my brother's friends."

Eren exhaled, "Is anyone else kind of hungry? I could go for pizza."

Sasha grinned, "Yes! There's one down the street from here. Let's go."

You waved the gauze wraps in the air, "But I'm not done with this moron yet."

Eren whined, "Hey!"

Sasha stood up, "You guys stay here then, Armin and Connie will go with me and grab us a box."