reiss hill

Although you felt sore after all the excessive workouts, you made plans with Mikasa, Historia, and Sasha after going to the gym to meet up in the library and study. It was the day of Historia's pool party and you were relieved to have gotten most of your work out of the way.

On the bus, you talked to Hitch and decided to invite her to study as well. She agreed and the two of you had planned to head back to your place to get ready for the party.

"Do you have a bathing suit?" Hitch asked as you entered the Rose student center. "Historia's known to throw lavish and over the top parties, you know."

You made your way towards an empty table in the corner with comfy looking seats, "I have one, yeah. And how big are we talking?"

"Huge," her green eyes widened when she said it. "Have you ever heard of Reiss hill?"

You retracted as she shook your shoulders, "No. What are you talking about?"

"It's where Historia's family lives and they are loaded," she exclaimed. "You feel like pure royalty when you step even near that estate. I hate to say it, but it's a lot bigger than mine."

"Holy shit," you scrunched your face. "Now, I'm scared."

Hitch's lips pressed in a firm line, "I see my plan to get you hyped for this backfired. You want a smoothie? That shop is really good."

You saw her pointing at a colorful little smoothie place in the corner, "Sure."

"I'll be right back, stay and watch our stuff," she stood up from her seat and instructed you before walking off.

Heaving a sigh, you pushed your laptop open and opened your assignments to start working on them. As you were clicking through your screen though, someone dropped their bag right by your hand.

You turned to see whose bag almost just trampled over your hand, only to be met by Eren wearing a sullen expression.

"What's up?" he set his skateboard down before getting in the booth beside you.

You turned your nose upwards preposterously, "What do you mean 'what's up'? What are you even doing here?"

"Mikasa asked me to come study," he flatly said. "Armin and I are going to go over our physics shit."

You rolled your eyes, "Why don't they ever tell me anything?"

"Because you're annoying," he opened his laptop up.

Your lips stayed pointing downwards, "Are you going to Historia's thing tonight?"

"Mhm," he mumbled. You snorted and he whipped his head to look at you, "What?"

You kept leering, "Nothing, just that you and her have been giving each other the silent treatment for months and you guys still hang out in the same group. And now you're going to her party—at her house and you still are fighting like kids."

He frowned, "What is it you want me to do? Apologize?"

"Yeah," you nodded your head obviously.

"Huh? You hit your head or something?"

You stared at him with disappointment, "Things are always going to be weird if one of you doesn't just end the stupid feud. Do you want to live your life with high cholesterol?"

"Why not?" he childishly rebutted.

You rolled your eyes, groaning in frustration.

"Fine," he bluntly said. "I'll do it, because then you'll stop annoying me about it."