trinkets

🧪Smut warning 🛐 also wanted to say, thank u so much for all the support. You all are amazing and keep me going. Thank u, my loves 🦋

Although he was upset you had fallen asleep on the drive back, Eren couldn't help the little flutters in his heart each time he looked over at you curled up in your blanket. This mini road trip was just what the two of you needed. And he knew he'd long for more trips like this.

He parked the car in the parking garage of his apartment building. He mulled over whether he should wake you or carry you upstairs. You made the task much easier when you stirred.

Opening your eyes, you squinted while inhaling. You slowly sat up and looked to your left. Eren was staring at you and waited for you to say something.

"How long was I out?" you rubbed your temple.

"You knocked out twenty minutes into the trip," he said as if it were an amusing fact.

"I'm sorry," you mumbled. "You probably got bored on the drive back."

He shook his head, "Perfectly fine. You're a lot fun when you aren't talking."

You shot him a glare.

He chuckled, "I'm kidding."

You sat up, folding the blanket in staggered movements and setting it in the backseat. The two of you got out of the car and made your way up to his place.

As Eren was unlocking his door, a tall woman walked past you, "Jaeger, it's been a while since I've seen you."

"Yelena," he greeted the blonde. "I've always been here. You doing well?"

"Yup," Yelena had a smile, her eyes dead. "You and your pretty girlfriend have a good night, okay?"

Eren smiled, "Thanks, you too."

Yelena walked to her apartment next door from Eren's and you nudged him, "Aww, she thinks I'm pretty."

Eren pushed the door open, "It's true. Were you expecting people to completely ignore that you are?"

You sheepishly smiled as he locked the door, "She called me your girlfriend. And you didn't correct her or anything."

He turned around, his eyes on you as he frowned. It was a sullen expression and he was hoping you couldn't tell he was nervous.

"Did you want me to?" he asked.

You shook your head, reaching out to grab his arm and tug him towards you. Biting your lip to hide your happiness, you told him, "No. I liked it. Hearing it out loud sounds nice."

He tilted his head at you, "That you're my girlfriend?"

You nodded.

He wanted to step forward and kiss you until you lost your breath, but you looked tired as it was. Your eyelids were drooping over your irises and you were practically struggling to stand upright. It was only your hold on his arm keeping you from stumbling over. It was five in the morning after all.

"Does that mean you like the sound of me being your boyfriend?" Eren quietly asked.

You closed your eyes, grinning, "God, yes."

And to that, he grinned as well. Like an idiot.

You tugged him towards you, sliding your hands up his chest as you took a step closer to peck him on the lips.

"You're my boyfriend now, Jaeger. Do you know what you're getting yourself into?"

He smirked, nodding once, "Your pants."