mitras: day one

You
why's he annoyed?

Pieck <3
his mom keeps showing me pictures
of him and Marcel taking baths when
they were little

Pieck<3
he got moody and went up to his room

You
And you're still sitting in his
living room because . . .

Pieck<3
his mom just brought out dessert
my ass is staying here till the
plate is licked clean

You
girlfriend of the year behavior

Pieck<3
Are you suggesting I leave this tres
leches cake for his parents and
Marcel's girlfriend to eat
on their own

You
omg u dumb bitch
Take a plate up for yourself and him

Pieck<3
😑

You
What are u still texting me for idiot?
go already

Pieck<3
(disliked "omg u dumb bitch")
fine

You
<3

Pieck<3
(loved "<3")

"The silk sleeping set or the cotton one?" Sasha held up a powder blue set and a black one.

"Just pack both," you shrugged. "Cotton might be comfier though."

"I like the black one," Mikasa yawned.

"Both it is," Sasha shoved both into her bag.

"Can't believe you left packing to the morning of the trip," you disapprovingly eyed both girls.

"I did most my packing already," Mikasa defended herself. "I'm just doing a double-check to make sure I got everything."

"I also—" Sasha opened her mouth.

"Don't even try lying," Mikasa shot her a piercing look, resulting in Sasha clamping her mouth shut with an audible snap.

"Mikasa, are you sure you're set to drive all of us?" you piped from Mikasa's bed. "It's a full four-hour drive."

"I can ask my dad if there's an update on the minivan again. Then I could just drive us," Sasha proposed.

Initially, she had agreed to borrow her father's minivan to drive you and some of the others to Mitras but it broke down last minute. Luckily, Mikasa's uncle loaned his SUV over to her for the weekend that could seat seven of you.

She poked her head from inside her closet, "No, no I'm fine. Eren and Jean agreed to drive half and half."

"Speaking of the guys," Sasha was struggling to zip up her bag. "Where the fuck are they?"

"Connie said they were five minutes away," you paused to check your phone, "five minutes ago."

"Y/n, are you sure you'll be fine travelling?" Mikasa asked. "It won't be an issue, right?"

"No, I'll be fine," you swatted Sasha's hand, helping her zip up her small carry-on suitcase that was on the verge of popping open. "I've been a lot better recently. Hardly feel any pain anymore, you almost can't even tell I got stitches."

"You don't have to try so hard to convince us. If you feel even a bit off, you tell us straight away," Mikasa held her index finger up sternly.

"Yes, ma'am," you tiredly groaned, rolling over. "Sash, aren't you going to miss Nic?"