corpses resurface

CW: very NSFW smut. Impact play, overstimulation, edging, rough sex, degradation, hair-pulling, choking
* * * * *

The entire drive back, Eren felt his fingers drumming along the leather of the steering wheel. His eyes would shoot towards the rearview where he had forced Reiner, Jean, and Armin to sit in the second row and Connie, Sasha, and Mikasa in the third.

All of them overcrowded and limply sleeping on one another in the tight space just because Eren wanted you to be comfortable in the passenger seat beside him. He glanced over at you as he drove. Your head was falling over, and you were sleeping soundly somehow.

Why would she lie about him?

Silence imbued the rest of the car ride. The others were stirring a little here and there save for Armin, you, and Mikasa. The three of you had gone a little too hard tonight, pushed way past your limits. The three people Eren—and everyone else—was least expecting.

Eren thanked the valet as he carried your sleeping form in his arms, earning weird stares from the staff as he lugged an unconscious girl through the front doors.

Everyone who wasn't too out of it took on the responsibility of getting those who weren't able to walk straight back to their rooms. Eren walked side by side with Sasha to your room. She opened the door, holding it open for him.

When he walked through with you, he looked back at her still at the door, "You're not going to come in?"

"I'm going to go to see Nic," Sasha said, watching him set you down on the bed. "He hasn't eaten so I think we're just going to go out. Will you please stay with her?"

Eren didn't know why he hesitated; didn't understand why he didn't spout out immediately that he would stick by your side. He swallowed the spit beneath his tongue and nodded, "Yeah."

Sasha's eyes looked him up and down, she could read right through him. Regardless of her intuition, she said nothing. She simply walked away, letting the door shut behind her.

Eren faced you, you were on your side, facing him. Your right hand was underneath the left side of your face, smushing your cheek. You began stirring in your sleep, brows twitching as you opened your eyes.

He looked away before you would realize he was staring. He heard some rustling on the other end of the bed, chewing the inside of his cheek and nearly tearing off too much tissue when he heard you speak.

"Eren?"

Your voice was soft, you sounded so frail. He felt guilty for all the strange feelings stirring in his gut, like he was betraying you just by them. He slowly craned his neck to face you. You were sitting up, limbs hardly holding you up as if you were made of jelly.

"Where are you going?" you quietly asked, voice rasping as you spoke.

"Nowhere," he replied. He cleared his throat, turning around while rubbing his palm on the lower half of his face as a means to tell himself to snap out of it. "You need anything?"

You nodded. He stood still at the edge of the bed, waiting for you to make your request. You looked up at him with hazy eyes, "You."

Eren gawked at you staring at him so needily, like you couldn't function without him. You were still in that dress that was doing things to him from the moment he saw you in it. If it were any other night, he would shed off his clothes and climb into the bed, ravage you until all you knew was him. But this wasn't any other night.

With labored steps, he came to your side. He sat down at the side of the bed, body facing away from you. You sat up, looking at his back.

You let out a shaky breath, closing your eyes before rubbing your arms. Eren noticed and pushed his inhibitions to the side, standing up and walking towards your suitcase. He zipped it open, grabbing the fluffy pajamas and gray tshirt you had packed to sleep in. He returned to you, setting the clothes down beside you. His hands felt cold against your skin when he slid your dress off.