Chapter 12

"Hey, Scyl... do you have to organize a funeral for your dad? I mean, I know you probably don't want to talk about it but I want to help. It's a part of protecting you." Raelle smiles sadly at her girlfriend and hands her a cup of tea.

"If you want to there can be only you and your father. I've heard it's cheap and doesn't include other people with their lies how well they knew him or how good he was." The blonde looks into the invisible space in front of herself.

"I'm not saying that he wasn't because I didn't know him and you're probably more sad and mad now. I'm sorry, I'm just trying to help you so you don't stress out too much." Raelle sighs and plops down next to Scylla on the couch.

"It's okay. I already knew he was going to pass away. It's just difficult to say goodbye to a person that you've known for your entire life. I really appreciate your help, baby." The brunette smiles softly and rubs Raelle's back in circles.

Collar sighs heavily thinking back to the time when her mother died. "I know how you feel. My mom died in combat in Liberia. We never had enough time to spend with each other. When I got conscripted all I wanted was to get blown at the front line. Then I found my purpose in what is truly crucial in life. Love."

Raelle leans into Scylla's side and kisses her cheek. The brunette's face gets bright red as her heart flutters at the mention of the word. Is Raelle trying to tell her something secretly before actually confessing her feelings?

"I'm so sorry for your loss. It must have been difficult for you at such a young age. Although, my father's death hurts I was kind of prepared. You didn't have that privilege." Scylla kisses the top of her girlfriend's head and wraps an arm around Raelle's body.

"The funeral’s already organized. My dad prepared it for himself since... well, he never liked me the way I expected him to do. I'm not going to say that my alcoholism was because of him but he had the same problem too."

Ramshorn leans into her girlfriend's arms more. "I really want us to work out. This is the happiest I've ever been and I'm going to have a baby which is crazy if I heard it a year ago." Scylla looks over at Raelle.

"I don't want to make you feel like you owe me something or that you have to help me with the child. It's not yours and I understand if you just keep distance, you probably didn't plan a child." The brunette chuckles lightly with a hint of worry.

"But I want to ask you to be a family for the baby so I can easily call it ours... we've just met and I know it's a huge responsibility-" Raelle lifts herself up on her knuckles and kisses Scylla's moving lips.

"Scyl, shut your mouth. The way you think I'm going to leave you is so sexy, I'm sorry." The blonde chuckles and goes back to kissing her girlfriend with passion. "I told you I'm staying until you kick me out."

Both of the girls laugh at themselves after pulling away. "Do you want to take me to the bedroom? I'd really need to give away my energy." Scylla whispers playfully into Raelle's ear.

"You want to have sex, right now?" The blonde looks down at her girlfriend's lips and bites her bottom one. "That's an unexpected request, isn't it, detective Ramshorn?"

Raelle smirks and starts kissing a way across Scylla's chin. She leans a bit lower to suck on her girlfriend's neck and leave slightly red marks. The brunette's throat gets tighter as a small moan comes from her mouth.

"Please, take me to the bed... I need you, baby." Scylla walks a hand down her partner's body and starts unbuckling Raelle's pants.

"Whoa, easy tiger..." Collar's eyes widen as she's put up close against her girlfriend. Feeling how blood rushes down to her member Raelle looks into Scylla's eyes full of lust.

"Oh, you have no idea how wild I'm going to get." Scylla gets up and takes her pants off as quick as it's possible. She straddles her partner's lap and continues undoing the blonde's jeans.

"Wait, Scyl... what-" Raelle gets cut off when Scylla starts thrusting her hips down onto her cock. She moves forward as fast as she can letting out multiple moans. "Ah! Baby-"

The blonde groans out resting her hands on Scylla's waist while the girl keeps going faster and faster in her lap. "S-shit, I d-didn't know- you c-could do that!" Raelle starts thrusting up into her girlfriend's pussy rolling her hips forward.

Scylla rests her head against Raelle's as she starts moaning louder with every following move. Her body shaking slightly along with the couch that's squeaking in the middle of the living room.

"Scyl, slow down, I'm going to cum!" The blonde throws her head back moaning and groaning because of the insane pace that Scylla's going at. "Um- b-baby?"

Raelle almost screams out as her early orgasm approaches faster than ever before. Her balls tense up twice as hard and cock twitches more violently than the time Scylla edged her.

Beads of cum shoot up inside the brunette but it doesn't stop Scylla from keeping up her thrusts. "Ah, Scyl... what's up with y-you- uh?" Raelle groans out through tightly squeezed lips when she feels how her sack tenses up again.

"Shhhh... kiss me." The brunette keeps going at the same pace. She pulls Raelle closer to herself connecting their lips while they continue having heated sex on the couch.

Raelle's breathing heavily extending hot kisses with her girlfriend when Scylla clenches tightly around her member a few times before squirting all over the blonde's jeans pushing her cock out of her entrance.

"Finally." Collar groans out when she gets free out of Scylla's grasp. Her cock softens right away after cumming twice inside of the girl. "I-I haven't seen you like this in weeks..."

Scylla kisses Raelle's lips making a way down the blonde's body. She sucks at the girl's skin intensely tangling her fingers in her girlfriend's hair.

"Scyl, wait... it's late and we've got work tomorrow. I'm quite tired to be honest." Raelle sighs still in shock stunned at the brunette's behavior. "Let's go to sleep."

Scylla groans lowly looking at her girlfriend. "Fine..." she gets up from the couch, picks up her pants and walks away to the bedroom. "Goodnight." The brunette shuts the door and lays down in bed not quite satisfied with how the things went.

*

Waking up early in the morning Scylla turns towards Raelle and starts kissing the girl's face. "Wakey, wakey handsome..." the brunette whispers nipping at her girlfriend's ear.

Her hands roaming around Raelle's body desperate to get attention. "Baby... I need you." Scylla crawls on top of the blonde with a playful smile on her lips.

Raelle shifts slightly feeling how her girlfriend tops her slowly. "Mmm, Scyl, what are you doing?" The blonde mumbles with a smile before Scylla's hand sneaks down to her boxers.

"Wait- no, baby we have to get ready for work." Raelle stops the brunette's hand right in time. "Don't start something you won't finish..."

"I can make you cum in 5 minutes, baby." Scylla leans closer to Raelle's face with a grin. "Just let me do it quickly... I really need you." She whispers and tries to reach down Raelle's underwear again.

"Oh, nope!" Raelle quickly crawls out of the bed before she could get too excited. Something is wrong with Scylla though. For past few days she's been trying to have sex literally everywhere possible.

Usually, the blonde wouldn't mind having intimate moments with her girlfriend but this is too much. She's slowly turning off and she's too exhausted even for work.

"Scylla, no... we can't have sex now." Raelle grabs clothes and runs away to the bathroom locking the door behind herself so the brunette wouldn't follow.

Scylla sits on the bed with a smile and slowly approaches the bathroom's door. "Rae... I've got extra soft hands today. Why don't you come out and find out how good it feels to fill me up?"

Raelle's eyes widen while she's brushing teeth. She looks over at the door. "I've got- um stomach problems today! Maybe tomorrow, baby..." the blonde sighs in relief when she hears footsteps going away.

"Fuck, how is she so horny?" Collar rests against the sink leaning into it.

*

"Guys, I need your help..." Raelle sits down at the table next to Abigail and Tally. "I'm in deep shit." She whispers and puts face in hands. "Scylla is killing me... and I can't even get it stand."

"Whoa, easy Rae. What's going on? From what I hear it seems like you're living in heaven." Abigail chuckles and leans back in her seat.

"Oh, hell nah! Having unexpected sex 3 times a day isn't heaven, Abs. It's a nightmare... she's like an wild animal. I can't even get her to pause for a day, she's chasing me to have sex. I'm in trouble!"

The blonde whines seeing how Scylla approaches the cafeteria. "Sorry, guys but I have to go. She's going to kill me if she sees me with you at duty." Raelle sneaks away from the table and pretends as if she's ordering the coffee.

"Did she just call the meeting to tell us her girlfriend's horny?" Tally asks with a shocked face and looks over at the blonde by the bar.

"I guess so..." Abigail laughs lightly when she sees how stressed Raelle is. "But that might be fun to watch. Our Raelle being tortured sexually." The brunette chuckles and Tally shrugs with a blush.

Scylla enters the cafeteria and walks over to Raelle. "Did you order already?" Ramshorn leans against the counter standing next to her girlfriend.

"Y-yeah... I did." Raelle smiles softly at Scylla and lets out a shaky sigh. "Let's grab the coffee and go back to the office." The blonde suggests and Scylla sighs heavily.

"Okay, but I thought we could take a short break in the archive room maybe..." with a playful smirk the brunette wraps arms around Raelle's neck. She pulls the girl closer and pecks her lips.

"Um, yeah- sure... we can have a break once we're back at the station. For now, let's keep professional." Raelle steps away from her girlfriend trying to keep her insides on hold so nothing happens between them.

"Okay... did I do something wrong? You're acting weird." Scylla sighs and waits for the coffee with a frown thinking she did something wrong.
Raelle turns away and sighs. She looks down at her feet. "No, I'm not the one acting weird here. You're chasing me everyday and trying to get in my pants. I'm a little bit off... Scyl, I think your pregnancy's making you this horny and I can't even get a hard on anymore."

The blonde turns to look at her girlfriend. "I need a break, Scyl. This is too much for me." Raelle admits and walks away towards the exit.

Scylla looks down at the counter as her eyes water. "Bullshit." She whispers to herself and lets out a shaky breath. The brunette sniffs leaning her face into hands.

"Bullshit!" Scylla walks over to Raelle who didn't leave the cafeteria yet. She pulls the blonde by her wrist and turns her towards herself. "You can't just say that you need a break now. How am I too much?"

"Scylla, I-" Raelle starts but Scylla slaps the side of her face as hard as she can feeling how hormones rush through her body. "What was that for?" Raelle holds the cheek Scylla slapped.

"For leaving me." The brunette says and she grabs Raelle by her shoulder kneeling the girl in her crotch.

Raelle falls down to her knees with a wheezing groan. She curls up into a ball letting out a few smaller whines. "I-I'm not l-leaving you..." the blonde gasps. "I just need a break from sex, especially now..."

"Oh, Jesus Raelle I'm so sorry!" Scylla gets down and helps her girlfriend up. "I didn't mean to-" the brunette sighs and cups Raelle's cheeks.

"I think you really meant, the power you used." The blonde chuckles slightly and whines holding onto her crotch. "I wouldn't leave you right now, baby. I'm sorry for being unclear."

"Oh, God. Good, I would've killed you if you did. I'm really unstable emotionally lately." Scylla laughs and hugs Raelle as tight as possible. "We're a mess."