🗡Chapter 1🗡

*you're at the avengers compound talking with Sam. He's always flirting with you and you flirt back.*

Sam: And that's why I'm faster than Steve when we run!

Y/n: Well maybe you and I should go for a run together. *You wink*

Sam: Maybe we should sweetheart *he laughs* *he stares into your beautiful e/c eyes smiling a little too much*

*peter comes in*

Peter: Miss Y/L/N! Mr Strange wants to see you in the conference room.

Y/n: Peter I told you call me Y/n and okay I'm going *you sigh* see you later Sammy *you wink*

Sam: See you later sweetheart. *he waves*

*you head over to see Stephen*

Y/n: Hey Stephen you wanted to see me?

Stephen: Yes! Take a seat. I need your help! Given your excellent skills at fighting, I want you to go back in time to get me something, you might have to hurt people on the way but you're the only person who can do this!

Y/n: Woah wait back in time? What year?

Stephen: let's say roughly 1994 so not that far back in time.
*He shows you this picture on the screen*

Stephen : now this is called an ascendant and you would have to get it off of a man named Joshua Parker he is a witch! He is apart of a coven called the Gemini coven

Stephen : now this is called an ascendant and you would have to get it off of a man named Joshua Parker he is a witch! He is apart of a coven called the Gemini coven. it might be hard to get but I know you can do it.

Y/n: But why do you need it?

Stephen: That doesn't concern you I just need you to get it!

Y/n: Woah *you take a step back in shock*  I don't know if I'm ready Stephen I- I-

Stephen: Yes you are Y/n! You'll be leaving in three days!

Y/n: THREE DAYS! No way I can't what if I fail horribly!

Stephen: You won't trust me, get packing!
*he walks off leaving you in shock*
*you're panicking a lot and Sam walks in*

Sam: Hey hey hey woah *he walks up to you as you're heavily breathing* what's wrong sweetheart!

* you explain everything to him whilst crying your eyes out*

Sam: Calm down. Come here! * he pulls you in for a hug and kisses your forehead* I know damn well you can do this Y/n!

*you lean in to kiss him and he kisses back*
Y/n: Thanks Sam.

*Mission day*

Y/n: I'm ready! * you take deep breathes* * you're not going that far back in time so you should be fine it's not like you're going back in time to the renaissance*

*Stephen opens the portal*
*Sam walks towards you*
Sam: Come back to me in one piece ok.

*you laugh*

Y/n: I will! *you kiss him on the cheek*
*you step in the portal*
Y/n: Woah this is not what I expected 1994 to look like...

Authors note: hope you like this new story! It's something new and I hardly see any Geralt stories so here's one for those who love him thanks for reading chapter 1