🗡 Chapter 8🗡

*You woke up tied in a cave and a man is pacing back and forth. He has long blonde ish hair, pale skin, pointy ears and scruffy clothes.*

??: Ah you are awake finally!

Y/n: Where am I? Please set me free and there will be no problem.

??: Oh love, we have heard how strong you girl!

Y/n: They are wrong I'm not strong I'm just a helpless girl who wants to get home!

*You lie, you have no intention on helping anyone at this point*

??: Hmm.

*He puts his hand out*

??: Filavandrel!

Y/n: I'm tied up.... but I'm Y/n.

Filavandrel: Right sorry Y/n uhm if I untie you will you be good?

Y/n: yeah yeah sure.

*He unties you and you suddenly go for him and he dodges your punch*

Filavandrel: Calm down love I'm not here to hurt you. So you can fight hah not so helpless I see.

Y/n: Listen Fil!

Filavandrel: Don't call me that!

Y/n: I don't have time to be on your side or whatever you want me to do I just want to get home where I belong so please can we make some kind of deal?

Filavandrel: Fine I need you help to get me back to my queen!

Y/n: You lost her?

Filavandrel: No she was taken some stupid men have her and want lots of money.

Y/n: And you want me to what?

Filavandrel: Kill them and help me get her back! Then you may return to wherever you want! I give you my word!

Y/n: God the last time someone gave my their word he ended up not keeping it!

Filavandrel: And whom might that be?

Y/n: Elijah Mikaelson an original vampire who I fell for.. then I fell for Sam Wilson such a sweetheart but I feel like I only fell for him bc I just lost Elijah and he kept flirting with me and I'm too nice to turn him down now when I see him again I have to break his kind heart man he doesn't deserve me!

Filavandrel: Some advice from an elf... tell him the truth and no one shall be harmed surely he'll understand that you are just heart broken and want to be happy.

Y/n: I guess you're right... I hope he's moved on from me by now I don't even know how long it's been since I've been gone.

Filavandrel: No need to worry right now love we have to find my queen!

*You sigh and nod, you both head out of the cave and you decide to make conversation since Geralt never used to maybe Fil might*

Y/n: So fil.

*He sighs and just goes with it*

Filavandrel: Yeah?

Y/n: You said you're an elf are there more of you?

Filavandrel: Yes there are, that's why I need to find the queen without her we are nothing!

Y/n: I see! So you got any magical powers?

Filavandrel: Not necessarily no. Do you?

Y/n: Maybe...

Filavandrel: You do?!

Y/n: Yeah....

Filavandrel: What type?

Y/n: Hard to explain but me and my little sister Wanda have the same powers since we were experimented on at the same time! We have chaos magic...