🗡Chapter 4🗡

Y/n: pleased to meet you Geralt!

*You smile*

*Geralt doesn't say anything and just looks at you*

Y/n: Does he have some sort of staring problem? I have friend exactly like this he just stares so I call him a bionic staring machine.

*Jaskier laughs*

Jaskier: He is always like this.

Y/n: What moody?

Jaskier: Yes.

Y/n: *to Geralt* So Geralt Jaskier says you're quite the fighter is that true?

Geralt: Mhmm.

Y/n: He also says you're a mutant and kill monsters is that also true?

*Geralt's yellow eyes meet yours*

Geralt: Why, are you scared?

*He moves his chair closer to you*

Y/n: Me? No, I'm not!

Geralt: You should be.

*You laugh at his words and he just looks at you confused. Why aren't you scared of him he thought to himself*

Y/n: Jaskier has told me about your adventures together maybe the three of us could go I would love to see what monsters look like around here!

Geralt: It's way too dangerous for a girl like you to go hunting monsters!

Y/n: Ha it's not I'm pretty well trained! Plus you get money right? I need money and you need money so we can hunt together at least.

Geralt: No.

Y/n: Please I really need this... I might find someone who can help me get home.

Jaskier: You're not from here?

Y/n: Uhm no... I somehow ended up here after a certain accident and I just want to get home.

*You look down to your feet but when you look back up Geralt is looking at you*

Geralt: How good at fighting are you?

Y/n: Where I'm from I was the second best assassin and the first best female assassin!

Geralt: hmmm fine but if you get hurt I'm not helping you and I'll leave you to fend for yourself I don't have time for distractions and set backs!

*you smile out of relief. You may just make it back home*

Y/n: Deal!

Jaskier: And what about me?

Geralt: You can't come this time, I have to deal with a leshy and they are dangerous creatures.

Jaskier: Fine I'll leave you both to it!

*He storms off*

Y/n: Jas-

*He's gone*

Y/n: Well then tell me more...

Geralt: It's been spotted multiple times and no one has the guts to kill it! It lives only to kill and when they kill something or someone, they do not leave much for any carrion eaters.

*Your jaw just dropped*

Y/n: Wow! I can't wait to fight this thing!

Geralt: Don't be excited I want it killed and nothing more this is not a fun matter Y/n!