🗡Chapter 5 🗡

*You wake up from a peaceful sleep, not sure what today will bring you. You turn around to see Geralt still sleeping beside you he looked adorable asleep... snap out of it! You must not have these feelings you like Sam or maybe you don't anymore... you thought what if you're stuck here forever so Sam would have moved on already you hope he has as you can't bare the fact he might just wait for you to never arrive. Again you two weren't officially not even dating you just slightly liked each other but with Geralt you feel there's more that just liking him!*
* Normal timeline with Sam and steve*

Sam: Steve! What if she never comes back?

Steve: then you gotta move on buddy you can't wait for her forever you guys we not together anyway so it's not cheating if you go on that date with Sloane.

Sam: I guess you're right I do miss her though but moving on might be best she's been gone almost a month now maybe she won't come back...

* (in his mind) Sorry Y/n but I gotta move on but know I still love you and never will forget you*

(Side note: one week in 1210 is one month in 2022 which is the timeline you're from)

Steve: So double date tonight?

Sam: Yeah why not...

*Back to you*

Y/n: Geralt wake up I thought we had to leave early!

*he grunts*

Geralt: one more minute.

Y/n: What no we gotta go wake up.

*You take the blanket off him and throw it on the floor along with his pillow having his head just slip off hitting the bed*

Geralt: Fu*k...

*He gets up and you start to get ready as does he.*

Y/n: I'm ready!

Geralt: Let's get something to eat then we'll leave.

Y/n: Thank God you said that I'm starving !

* You smile and he surprisingly gives out a little chuckle*
*skip time you both eat and head over to roach*

Y/n: wait I don't have a horse to ride neither do I have money to buy one... I am not walking!

Geralt: You will ride roach with me.

*Geralt lifts you up onto roach and then gets on roach. He is now behind you holding roaches reins with his muscular arms almost hugging you. You can't help be feel safe and secure in his arms.*

Y/n: So Geralt... is this all you do for a living?

Geralt: Yes it's the only way I make money.

Y/n: Nice...

Geralt: Where are you from?

Y/n: (*crap*) Me? Oh I'm from somewhere far you probably won't know.

Geralt: Try me.

Y/n: Uhm I was born in England and then moved to America....