🗡Chapter 6🗡

*you look around and God is it beautiful here! Snow started falling and you just started up at the sky smiling then you looked over at Geralt who was looking at you and he was also smiling...*
*Once he saw you look at him he immediately looked away and put his serious face on.*

Geralt: Ahem we should start going inside it's getting cold out and the snow will start to set more.

Y/n: Oh yeah let's go I can't wait to see what the inside looks like I mean out here is amazing!

*Geralt chuckles*

Y/n: Wait Geralt did you just laugh!?

Geralt: No.

Y/n: YES YES YOU DID! Don't lie!!!

Geralt: I don't laugh.

Y/n: Yeah that's why I'm surprised you laughed!

Geralt: We are going inside!

Y/n: You laughed!

Geralt: Let's go

Y/n: *in a sing song way* Geralt laughed Geralt laughed!

*He walks inside and you follow behind to see a bunch of men sitting at benches laughing and drinking.*

Witcher 1: Where the hell have you been we thought you were lost!

Witcher 2: Or killed!

Geralt: Not yet.

Vesemir: You're home.

Geralt: Yes I am. I heard there was a leshy not far from here so I thought I would I would stay here.

Vesemir: And who's she?

*Everyone turns to look at you and you smile*

Geralt: This is Y/n she's here to help me so I can help her.

Witcher 1: What she's helping you? She's a girl.

Y/n:  A  girl who can rearrange your organs just with one punch.

*All the men laughed as did Geralt and the man stood back*

Vesemir: Come please sit and eat with us.

* So you do and you get to know a lot about Geralt such as he's a Witcher and he has another name 'white wolf'' like your friend Bucky which surprised you*

*After an hour some dirty looking guy walk in with sticks? He goes over to Geralt and hugs him*

Geralt: How are you brother? You look like sh*t!

Eskel: You should see the other guy!

*they laugh, he then throws a bag with those sticks on the floor*

Witcher 3: What is that? Is that a leshy?

Eskel: Yeah the hand of it!

Geralt: I haven't crossed one in a while.

Y/n: You killed it I'm guessing how?

Vesemir: fire through the heart is what kills it Y/n and six hours in Eskel and it didn't occur to you?

*they all let out a little laugh as did you and Eskel stares at you with a death stare*
*He walks towards you slowly and you stand up. Face to face he's too close*

Eskel: Who the hell are you?

Y/n: I'm Y/n! And who are you?