🗡Chapter 10🗡

*Back to 1210*

*You wake up next to Geralt, you smile and look at him... being with him makes you feel at home, well you're home is in 2022 but Geralt means a lot to you even if he sees you as a friend you still have the urge to stay with him so he's happy!*

Y/n: Morning Geralt.

*In his raspy deep voice*

Geralt: Morning darling.

*DARLING!! Oh wow he needs to stop!!! It's giving you butterflies in your stomach.*

Geralt: Todays the day you get home darling.

*You smile but it soon fades as you lay and think about the fact you'll never see Geralt again*

Geralt: I talked with Yennefer she has powers to get you where you want without having a long travel*

Y/n: Geralt there's something you should know...

*Geralt holds your hands and you look eye to eye*

Geralt: What's wrong!

Y/n: I like you! Not as a friend more then that and I know you don't feel the same and I-

*Geralt let's go of your hands and moves back*

Geralt: I'll get Yen...

* Oh it's Yen now...*

Y/n:Sh*t!

*Wait till he hears you're from another timeline*
*Yennefer arrives and glares at you*

Yennerfer: So you're finally going home! Now Geralt can stop worrying about you and focus on our relationship!

*Girl please if You could use your powers to kill this b*tch you would but you need her to get home* *Geralt walks in*

Y/n: Can you use your magic to time travel by any chance?

Yennefer: Yeah why?

Y/n: I need you to come with me to 1994 so I  can get something then you take me so 2022 and leave me there because that's my home that's the year I'm from...

*They both stand there in shock*

Geralt: You're from 2022? How did you get here?

Y/n: long story... please do this for me Yennefer?

Yennefer: Ok! Then we can all get back to our 'normal' lives.

Y/n: Deal!

*She opens the portal, she pushes you in and you want her to come with you so she can get you to your time like once your done... She looks to Geralt and immediately he knows the stupid thing Yennefers going to do*

Geralt: (whispers) Damn it Yen!

* He pulls you with him into the portal and Yennefer shuts it*

Y/n: GERALT?! Why did you do that and why did that b*tch close the portal?

Geralt: She was going to shut it after you went in and leave you there!