🗡Chapter 12🗡

* You walk up to Stephen and straight up slap him*

Y/n: How could you send me to the wrong time line! DID YOU EVEN LOOK FOR ME STEPHEN!?

Stephen: I- Y/n- I didn't know how to look for you.

Y/n: So you let me fend for myself wow ok good job.

Stephen: Well you're ok aren't you?

Y/n: Yeah no thanks to you! It was Geralt here who protected me who made me feel safe who got me home! I can't thank him enough I owe him my whole life Stephen!

*Geralt looks a bit shocked at what you said... He made you feel safe? That warmed his heart a little. He does love you after all.*

Stephen: I'm sorry Y/n is there anything I can do?

Y/n: Yes there is... Geralt would you mind stepping out for a second?

Geralt: Hmmm

*He walks out* *You tells Stephen the situation between you and Geralt and how he loves you and you don't know whether or not if you want to be with him and so on and so forth.

Y/n: Ok so you take me and Geralt back to 1210 I'm going to stay there for about a week after that week you open back the portal and by that time I would have made my decision of whether or not I'll be staying here or over there.

Stephen: Ok deal!

*you shake hands and you get Geralt from outside*

Y/n: Geralt let's go.

Geralt: Where?

Y/n: Well back to your home of course!

Geralt: You're coming with me?

Y/n: Well of course! I need one last adventure now that I know I can get home after it!

*You lie*

Geralt: Let's go then...

Sam: Yo Y/n can we talk?

*He looks over to Geralt who's giving him the death stare!*

Sam: Alone!

Y/n: Can't Sam going on an adventure with Geralt, won't be back for a least a week!

Sam: What you just came back I I I don't understand.

Y/n: Theres nothing to understand I'm just going on an adventure ok plus I've got Geralt by my side.

*You smile and look at Geralt who surprisingly smiles back*

Y/n: Come on Geralt!

*You both are now in 1210 again...Geralt pulls you aside*

Geralt: Why?

Y/n: What do you mean why?

Geralt: Why are you still here? Why aren't you at home with your friends and family? Why are you staying here with me?

Y/n: Geralt that's what I need to figure out! I DON'T KNOW WHY I'M HERE I DONT' KNOW WHY I HAVE THE FEELING TO JUST STAY BY YOUR SIDE BECAUSE I FEEL IF I DON'T YOU WILL BE HURT OR GET HURT UGH! So please...

*You cup his face*

Y/n: Please let me use this time to think about what's right for me.

Geralt: Ok... ok it's getting dark let's get roach and find an inn.

*You hold on to his muscular arm tight as you make it to roach. Yennefer kept him healthy and clean whilst Geralt was gone. You both stayed quiet to make sure Yennefer doesn't know you're both there and once you got roach you headed to an inn.*

Y/n: Oh my god there's a bath yessss!

* You hop right in and a few minutes later Geralt also goes in. Both back to back, you get a cloth and try to scrub your back*

Geralt: Here let me.

*You nod*

*He starts to scrub your back, you can feel his breathe tingle the back of your neck. He whispers in your ear*

Geralt: My turn love...

*He turns around. Never in your life have you ever scrubbed another man's back, this guy has really done a number on you.*

Y/n: I'm getting out don't turn around.

*after you got changed you looked out the window so he could get out and change himself once he was done you both headed in the bed.*

Y/n: Good night Geralt.

Geralt: Good night sweetheart.

*He watches you fall asleep and he plays with you hair*

Geralt: (he whispers) I love you so much Y/n I only hope you love me too.

*he kisses your forehead*

—————————————————————————
Authors note: Soooo it's been long I'm sorry but I've been busy I'll be busy the next two days with a little event at my aunts but will update as soon as I can who knows maybe I'll write the next chapter now! Sorry this was slightly short!

Will Y/n ever tell Geralt she loves him? What will the next day bring the both?