🗡Chapter 9🗡

* two days after you left Geralt standing outside Yennefers store, Geralt went to find Jaskier and tell him everything about what happened. He believes the eleves won't be able to help you as they will only use you to get what they want*

Geralt: And that's why I need your help to get her back! They won't help her get home they will only set her back so she can help them!

Jaskier; Oh my... I will do anything to help her! Also Geralt why did you hurt her?

Geralt: let's go!

Jaskier: No don't turn you back! She's a sweet girl who needs help and you f*ck it up by pushing her away because YOU Geralt YOU are too afraid to tell her how you really feel!

*Geralts gets p*ssed off but he knows Jaskier may be right...*

Geralt: SHUT UP AND LETS GO!

*Jaskier takes a step back and follows Geralt*

*Over to you*

Y/n: Hey Fil so over done what you asked! What's your plan to get me home?

Fil: Thanks Y/n! I'll tell you my plan later ok I'm busy.

Y/n: Come on it's been two days you said you would get me home.

*He turns away very unbothered*

Y/n: Hey Filavandrel!

*He gets annoyed turns around and slaps you.*
*If Geralt saw that Filavandrel would be dead*

Filavandrel: I SAID I AM BUSY! P*SS OFF!

*Tears roll down your eyes and you go to your tent*
* You decide when night falls you're going to find your own way home... you miss everyone and you just want a real life! Husband, kids, nice house, good pay job anything just to be happy!*

*Its night time and they've made it over to where the elves are and they see you coming out. Geralt just wants to go over to you and hold you in his arms!*

Filavandrel: Y/n! Come I need you for something!

Y/n: Oh I uhm can't I must do something.

*Filavandrel grabs your face hard*

Filavandrel: I said I need you for something come with me NOW!

*Geralts hands turns into fists*

Jaskier: (whispers) Don't Geralt! Wait till she's alone.

* 1 hour later you head back to your tent and you then see him...*

Y/n: Jaskier!! Oh my god I've missed you!

*You both hug*

Jaskier: I've missed you more!

Y/n: What are you doing here?

Jaskier: We are here to get you out!

Y/n: We?

Jaskier: Uh no I said me!

Y/n: How did you find me?

Jaskier: Doesn't matter! Let's go now!

Y/n: Okay okay let's go.

*you walk about a mile and you a familiar figure... white hair, tall, yellow eyes and a piercing smile...*

Y/n: Geralt....

*You slap his face*

Y/n: What are you doing here? Are you trying to stop me from getting home?

Jaskier: No no Y/n we-

Y/n: Not another word Jaskier! I wanna hear from him!

* You point to Geralt*

Geralt: They weren't going to help you! They are using you Y/n.

Y/n: Don't you think I know that? I'm not dumb I'm just going along with it so I CAN USE THEM!

Geralt: YOU CAN USE THEM? YOU? Y/N HE SLAPPED YOU FOR F*CK SAKE ! SEEING THAT HURT ME YOU KNOW THAT! YOU SAY YOU SRE STRONG BUT WHY NOT SHOW IT INSTEAD OF LETTING YOURSELF GET HURT!?

Y/n: Geralt I-

Geralt: NO it's my turn to speak! I'm sorry you heard me tell Vesemir you're a distraction I'm sorry... I'm f*cking pushing you away and it's because I LO- I'm not used to having friends...

*Friends.... Ouch!*

Geralt: So please let me help you get home as a friend I want to help you! I'm sorry I'll try my best to be a better friend.

* if you hear 'friend' one more time you'll faint*

Y/n: Okay... okay

*Geralt pulls you into a hug and never have you felt so safe in your life but he sees you as a friend so you must push your feelings aside and get home.*

Jaskier: Uh guys maybe we should go to an inn and sleep...

* You and Geralt laugh*

Geralt: Let's go!

*Present day!*

*It's been god knows how long since you've been gone and Sam surprisingly moved on pretty fast as Steve convinced him to!*

*At your grave*

Sam: Y/n... Me, Buck and Steve thought of making this grave stone to commemorate you by as we don't know if you're dead or alive. We miss you very much and sorry but I had to move on, her name is Andrea and she's nice, sweet and kind! I hope you're happy where you are even if that may be in heaven or another timeline... if you do come back I hope you get the life you deserve because you deserve better than me! I shouldn't have let you go alone I'm a fool for doing so Y/n I miss you!