🗡Chapter 14🗡

*The next morning there was a knock at the door of the inn.. You go to open it!*

Y/n: Sam?

Sam: We need to talk.

*You look over to Geralt who's still sleeping*

Y/n: Not in here.

*You go outside to the back of the inn*

Y/n: What?

Sam: I'm sorry for everything! I don't want you to think I've forgotten about you but you were gone a long time and Steve suggested that I should move on and...

Y/n: Don't bother I don't blame you and I'm glad you're happy and I'm not mad at all.

Sam: So we are ok?

Y/n: Of course!

*You both hug each other and Geralt comes out*

Geralt: Y/n?

Y/n: Geralt...

*He storms off*

Y/n: Geralt wait-

Geralt: Now I know where my place is.

Y/n: No Geralt it's not what it looks it I swear! He's happy with Andrea and I'm happy he's happy we are together or anything there is nothing going on!

Geralt: Yeah sure.

Y/n: Geralt please!

*Geralt walks through the room door and slams it on your face, there you stand alone crying and Sam walks up to you*

Sam: Do you want me to leave?

Y/n: Uh yeah yeah please!

*He leaves*

Y/n: Geralt please open the door! Let's speak please.

*You start to cry and put your back to the door and fall down*
* He opens the door to see you on the floor crying to the point you were super weak, he lifted you up and placed you gently onto the bed he went to walk away but you held onto his arm.*

Y/n: Don't leave me Geralt.

*He leaves you in the room... alone... again*

💭your inner thoughts💭
I'm at the point where I give up on everything I always mess things up! I love Geralt and I'm too scared to tell him because I don't want to hurt him... I mean I already did.
💭End of your inner thoughts💭

*Hours go by and Geralt decided to come back*
*Neither of you say anything to each other and he does his own things. He places some food on the table and starts eating he leaves a plate for you but doesn't say a word. You get up and decide to get out of the bed and sit down with him*

Y/n: Thank you.

Geralt: hmmm

*You hold his hand*

Y/n: Geralt please let's talk!

Geralt: Fine.

Y/n: Theres nothing going on between me and Sam! We are just friends.

Geralt: Ok.

Y/n: Don't do that!

Geralt: Do what?

Y/n: Act like you don't care.

Geralt: I don't care if you want to be with him I don't care.

Y/n: But I don't! I wanna be wi-

Geralt: Look me in my eyes and tell me you love me,  tell me you want to be with me.

Y/n: I-

Geralt: Go home Y/n!

Y/n: Geralt-

Geralt: GO HOME I DON'T WANT YOU GO AWAY!

Y/n: Don't push me away please just give me time!

Geralt: Why should I give you time?

*He turns away from you*

Y/n: BECAUSE I LOVE YOU GERALT!

*He looks towards you*

Y/n: I love you Geralt! I can't stop loving you and I don't wanna leave you. Come with me to 2022 let's be together.

*He rushes over to you and pulls you in for a kiss!*

Geralt: I love you! I want to be with you forever!

Y/n: Stephen is coming in two days. Are you sure you want to be with me!?

Geralt: Why ever question that my love? Of course I want to be with you even if it's in a timeline I'm not from!

* He kisses you and one thing led to another.... I'm sure you can guess what happens next*

The next day you and Geralt spend your time mostly on a walk talking.*

Geralt: Do you think your sister and brother will like me?

Y/n: Piertro Hmm not so much but Wanda definitely but she might try and read your mind it's something we can both do.

Geralt: Oh god.

Y/n: Haha you'll be fine!

*He puts his arm around you*

Geralt: Go to the inn and I'll be there soon.

Y/n: where are you going!?

Geralt: Doesn't matter her love I'll see you later ok!

Y/n: Oh uhm ok.

*Geralt goes to a shop*

Geralt: I need a ring...

——————————————————————————

Authors note: Woah this was one hell of an episode... GERALT NEEDS A RING?????