Chapter 10

a/n I hate Holly so much for literally no reason bro. I think I just hate everyone with the last name Wheeler ngl... but im gonna try and make her bearable for myself in this story 🤞🤞☹️

"Mikeyyyyy... Mikey wake up!!"

Mike felt his body being violently shaken. "W-what?" He said slowly getting up. He hadn't realized that him and Will fell asleep... again. He smiled when he felt Will's arms still around him.

"Mike," Holly started. "I'm hungry and mom said that you had to make me something to eat while she was gone." His little sister whined.

"Can't you see that Will's asleep right now?" Mike replied, annoyed.

"Well your boyfriend is probably hungry too. How long have you been keeping him down here anyways?" The 7 year old asked.

"Holly ju- SHH! Let him sleep!" Mike raised his voice.

"Let who sleep?" Will said tiredly, getting off of Mike.

"Oh sh- sorry Will I didn't mean to wake you up." Mike said in one breath

"No it's fine." Will rubbed his tired eyes and saw the little girl standing over him with eyes full of curiosity. "Hi!" Will said, kind of scared.

"Are you Mike's boyfriend?" Holly asked, completely ignoring the greeting.

"W-What? Um I- I don't.."

"Yeah, he is." Mike answered for Will, smiling down at him.

"Oh." Holly answered. "Well can you please make me a grilled cheese Mikey?"

"Okayyyyy Holly." Mike said, getting up.

"Mikey!?" Will died with laughter. "That is INCREDIBLY adorable." "Shut up." Mike told Will, rolling his eyes and shoving him jokingly.

Holly grabbed Mike's hand and led him upstairs, Will following close behind.

...

Mike went to the refrigerator to get cheese while Will got the bread.

"It's cute how you take care of her like this." Will started while putting slices of bread onto a plate. "I always wish I had a little sibling." He nudged Mike and smirked.

"Ok, trust me on this Will, you do not want a younger sibling. Especially not a younger sister." Mike replied with a chuckle.

The two then went quite and looked at each other with an all too familiar look in their eyes. Mike took Will's face in his hands and leaned in.

The back door then quickly opened.

The boys pulled apart in the blink of an eye.

"I'm home!" Called out Mike's father, Ted.

"Uh- Hey dad." Mike replied, shaking from the scare. "Afternoon Michael. Who's your friend here?" Ted asked, looking intrigued. "That's Will, dad. You've met him before." Ted raised an eyebrow. "Why don't I ever see you around here, Will?" "Oh uh- Will stuttered. I don't know I guess we just stopped hanging out for a while."

"Mm. Well Michael, I think you should invite him over more. He's a nice break from all of those rowdy friends you bring here." Ted said walking toward his bed room.

"Yeah, definitely." Mike slightly smirked as his dad walked away.

"Well that wasn't awkward at all!" Will exclaimed while dying with laughter once again.

"Oh my God yes! Plus he interrupted us" Mike said as he pulled Will's waist closer to his own.

"Hey!" Holly called, interrupting the boys once again. "I'm still waiting on that grilled cheese!" She said putting her hands on her hips.

"Coming right up Queen Holly." Mike smirked.

Filler chapter bro. But it's mad cute 😊 might update again later cause I have some new stuff planned. Also trying to make the chapters longer (excluding this one obviously) Should I end this soon? Lemme know <3

~ Mo :P