Not a chapter but pls read

SNEAK PEAK INTO THE SEQUEL IM DOING. FEEL FREE TO LEAVE FEEDBACK (good or bad)

"I can't believe you Mike! One thing! I asked you to do ONE thing, and you didn't do it!" Will yelled.

"Will I'm sorry! I'm so so sorry! But you have to calm down. We still have some time left don't worry. It's only June! We'll be fine."

"Ok, but I wanted you to send the housing applications BEFORE June so we'd have a better chance of getting a room together. I don't want to share a room with a random person Mike, I really don't!"

"And I know that baby, but we'll be fine! Seriously! I'll do it first thing tomorrow, promise." He tried to kiss Will's forehead, but Will had backed away.

"Yeah whatever." He walked out of his bedroom and into the kitchen. "Wiiiill." He followed after him. "Mike, I had a long shift, so I don't really wanna hear you whine right now over something that YOU caused. Now, what do you want me to make you to eat?" He asked, opening the refrigerator.

Mike loved the way that Will took care of him. Even in his angriest of moments, he still wants to cook for Mike. Will was doing so well with communicating. His mental health was getting better too, although he did have his days. Some worse than others. As soon as Mike got the money, he paid for Will to start seeing a mental health professional. Apparently he had something called bpd or borderline personality disorder. He hadn't been to therapy in a little while though, because the fees started to add up. Luckily, he remembered some of the things they talked about to help him with his mood swings. Mike was so grateful that Will was in a better state now. Now he seemed like he was genuinely enjoying life. Happy Will fueled Mike's life.

a/n: TITLE IDEAS PLS also i might change povs in this one