Chapter 4: Spiritual Jade Space (1)

That is, she is the hidden Chairman of the Richest company in the world, 'YU JING'. She named this company after her parents, Bai Jing and Fang Yu.

She is also the genius doctor, famous all around the world, 'Y'.

She has been interested in medicine since she was a child and thus she also studied Medicine at S University.

But everyone only thought that she was studying medicine for fun.

No one except a few people knows that she is also a world-famous doctor.

But after the end of the world, she told Bai Qing and Qin Chen about her being the famous doctor 'Y'.

Since then, they started using her by asking her to save important people and then they said that it was Bai Qing who saved them as she always wore a mask when saving people so no one saw her face and Bai Qing became famous for being the genius doctor 'Y'. Bai Qing and Qin Chen then used the people whom she saved and profited from them.

In this life, she will not give them a chance to use her name again.

And Jiang Yu, mentioned by her mother, is one of her most trusted subordinates and friend.

She is an orphan who studied in the same junior high school, high school and college as her with a scholarship. So, they have been best friends since their junior high school.

They have been together from junior high school to being in S University away from their home.

During that time, they were each other's family.

Jiang Yu, like Bai Yue, was also a genius but she was 1 year older than Bai Yue.

At first, Jiang Yu was not interested in skipping grades as it didn't matter to her when she completed her studies. She was an outcast in her previous school due to her being an orphan.

When she came to junior high school, she had expected it to be the same as her previous school.

But here, she found Bai Yue, who was willing to be her only friend.

Since then, Jiang Yu has regarded Bai Yue as her younger sister. For Jiang Yu, Bai Yue and her family and her friends are her only family. Bai Jing and Fang Yu also regard Bai Yue's friends as their children.

After getting the degree, instead of going anywhere else, Jiang Yu chose to become Bai Yue's secretary and help her.

So in both the Bai Group and YU JING, she is Bai Yue's secretary. Jiang Yu is the person that Bai Yue can trust the most after her parents, even with her eyes closed.

Although logically, after experiencing the apocalypse Bai Yue should not be able to trust easily. But even if in the end, her trust was broken by two people and she was betrayed, it was not that there were no people to whom she could give her back with complete trust in the apocalypse.

In her past life, Jiang Yu tried to show her the true face of her so-called sister and fiancé, but at that time she was blind and stupidly didn't want to believe that her sister and her fiancé whom she thought she could trust would betray her, even in the face of the conclusive evidence put in front of her by Jiang Yu, she did not want to believe that she trusted the wrong person. And she did pay the price for her stupidity, by being eaten by the zombies with not a single bone left. And instead of leaving her and letting her go into the abyss, Jiang Yu died while protecting her from a tide of zombie animals, that suddenly attacked them.

Her last words were for her to not trust Bai Qing and Qin Chen. But what did she do? Nothing.

Because it was too late. She had sent her other friends to Bai Qing and Qin Chen, to protect them on their mission. But in the end, Bai Qing, Qin Chen and a seriously injured Ming Xi were the only ones who came back. Bai Qing and Qin Chen only had slight injuries, which were very common in the apocalypse. But Ming Xi, on the other hand, was so seriously injured that she had been in a coma since she was brought to the base. But not long after, Ming Xi, her last best friend also died.

But this time she will protect her parents and her friends.

While thinking, Bai Yue and her parents were already in the dining hall.

Seeing the hot dishes that don't have mould on them and aren't rotten, Bai Yue almost cried again.

But she restrained her emotion, so as not to worry her parents.

While eating, she also thought of many issues.

Foremost, she has to make the bracelet, which she gave to her so-called sister, into space to store the food.

She is really lucky to have come so early. There are still more than 2 years left before the end of the world.

It is more than enough for her to hoard the supplies. She planned to travel around the world to take the supplies.

The second is whether to tell her parents about the end of the world.

Maybe, it is better to tell her parents everything, including about her other company and her being Y, so that they can prepare for it earlier.

She should also ask all her trusted subordinates/closest friends to come home and then tell everyone.

All her subordinates are her college classmates whom she helped and are also her most trusted friends. They are her friends first and then her subordinates.

After dinner, she should go look for the Jade Bracelet given to her by her mother on her 18th birthday.

On her 20th birthday, she wore this bracelet to the banquet and Bai Qing saw it.

After the party, she came to her room and said that she, Bai Yue, is so lucky that she is Bai's parent's biological child and that she could have something that shows that she is a member of the Bai family while Bai Qing is just an orphan who was adopted and how can she have that bracelet.

At that time, she didn't know what she thought, she saw that Bai Qing wanted the bracelet so she just gave that bracelet to Bai Qing. Maybe at that time, she was able to see that Bai Qing was insecure, so she wanted to give Bai Qing the security that Bai Qing wanted. Maybe Bai Yue wanted Bai Qing to truly love and accept Bai Yue as her younger sister.