Chapter 9: The List(2)

For transportation, she simply divided them into the ones used on land, in water and air.

In the land category, she wrote, off-road vehicles, snow chains, etc. In the water category, she wrote kayaks, canoes, assault boats, etc. In the air category, she put aeroplanes, helicopters and jets.

In housing-related items, she first categorized them for electrical appliances, generators, furniture, bedding, kitchen appliances and gym equipment.

In electrical appliances, she wrote air conditioners, small hand heaters, microwaves, ovens, refrigerators, blenders, dishwashers, washing machines, toasters, vacuum cleaners, iron, coffee maker, hair dryer, air fryer, freezer, electric fans, electric pressure cookers, induction cookers, power banks, mobile phones, laptops, hard drive, etc. and their repairing parts.

In the mobile phone and hard drive, she can download some stand-alone games, novels, movies and online e-books and videos related to survival, popular science and TV dramas.

In generator, she wrote down the different types of generators she can buy, the most effective generator in the apocalypse will be the solar generator.

In the apocalypse, during the day, the temperature will be very high and similarly, the temperature will be very low at night. So solar panels can be very useful and effective in producing electricity.

And due to the lack of gasoline, Bai Yue doesn't think she would do anything as wasteful and stupid as using a generator that needed non-recyclable resources, unless necessary.

But she will still buy them for use in an emergency, after all, although for as long as she lived in the apocalypse, she didn't find the need to use diesel generators anywhere, even the bases used solar generators and panels for the required electricity after the most turbulent period had passed, she could not be sure that she will never be needing anything else.

She will never be completely dependent on her memories of the last days to do the preparations.

Since she has the chance, she will try to be as comprehensive as possible in collecting the supplies.

So she wrote all the types of generators she could find on the internet, if some of them were not available in her country, she could go to other countries to purchase them.

Standby generators, portable generators, inverter generators of all sizes, induction generators, solar generators, solar panels, industrial generators, gasoline generators, etc.

Most of these generators were available in her factories, used for emergencies in case of a power outage, she could just order more from the suppliers.

For furniture, she added all the furniture she could find in her house, her mother almost thought she had gone mad for going around the house and writing down the names of the furniture, beds, chairs, nightstands, bookcases, coffee table, table, couch, wardrobe, study table, armchair, dining table, stool, cabinet, recliner, bench for outside, swing, etc.

In bedding, she listed, bedsheets, blankets, pillows, etc.

In kitchen appliances, she noted down pots, pans, plates, chopsticks, spoons, forks, kitchen knives, spatula, pressure cookers, juicers, kettles, barbecue grills, stoves, etc.

In medicines, she simply put a note of 'Take it all, doesn't matter what type.' She also added medical equipment and scientific equipment to the list. The space already had all the medicinal herbs and their seeds, even the ones that she would not be able to find easily, in large quantities, so she just needed to buy the western medicines and vaccines.

Weapons were divided by her into hot and cold weapons. A further listing of weapons can be left for later after discussing with everyone.

In the miscellaneous category, she added daily necessities such as shower gel, shampoo, conditioner, deodorant, tissue paper, toilet paper, wet wipes, disinfectant, rubber gloves, cigarettes, mosquito coils, toothbrush, toothpaste, soap, moisturizer, face wash, sanitary napkin, cat litter, skin care products, etc.

Another category in miscellaneous she added was outdoor equipment, consisting of compass, maps, flashlights, lighter, candles, tents, sleeping bags, first aid kits, matches, backpacks, climbing equipment, camping chair, binoculars, trekking poles, insect repellent, hiking gear, hiking boots which can also be worn daily in the apocalypse, ropes, paddles, anchor kits, goggles, wet suits, life jackets, sledges, snowboards, lanterns, skates, etc.

She also added many other items to the list such as large buckets and water tanks, ice, thermos, gas stoves, firewood and charcoal, stationaries such as paper, pen, pencil, tablecloths, disposable plates, chopsticks, spoon and fork, aluminium foil, paper towels, trash bags, lunch boxes, tongs, skewers, folding table, paper cups, water bottles, vacuum bags and vacuum packaging machine, zip lock bags, napkins, batteries, water purification tablets, books, radio, fire extinguisher, shelves, building materials, scissors, etc.

And the most important thing on her list, which she specially marked is seeds of all kinds, gasoline and animals like chicken, ducks, fishes, clams, crabs, shrimp, cows, pigs, geese, horses, sheep, donkeys, etc.

While Bai Yue was in a daze thinking about her list of supplies, Bai Jing and Fang Yu asked her where the others were, snapping out of her daze, she replied to them that others were still coming and that her friends would stay there for some time.

Her friends also had questions, but they didn't ask, as they knew that when it was time she would tell them what they needed to know.

In total, she had five close friends who were also her subordinates, of which three were girls and two were boys.

Now two girls and one boy were there and only two were left who were coming in a few minutes.

Soon, she heard the sound of a car stopping outside the gate. She saw two people getting out of the car, a man and a woman. They came to her and the woman gently hugged Bai Yue and asked, "Yueyue, how are you?"

Bai Yue said with a smile while returning her hug, "I am fine, how are you doing Xie Yun?"

"I am also doing fine, but just missed you very much," said Xie Yun.

After that, they went inside the house. She directly led everyone to her study room. Knowing that it was to be discussed in the study room, everyone knew it was an important thing as Bai Yue only let anyone inside her study if there was anything important. So they followed seriously.