Chapter 16: Collection Of Supplies(4)

Bai Yue's heart still aches when she thinks that she wasted so many days and how much food and even supplies she could have bought in these days. But there is no use in crying over spilt milk.

Seeing their silly daughter, Bai Jing and Fang Yu took this important task of buying cooked food upon themselves.

Bai Yue just needs to accompany them when receiving the food. This way, they can also spend some time together before she leaves the country to collect the supplies in about four days.

Ming Xi took over the job of receiving the goods as Jiang Yu had already told them all about what happened yesterday, so they didn't have any hope that Bai Yue would be able to do this, without any mistakes, no matter how much of a genius she is.

Bai Yue seems to have become sillier after she got the memories of the end of the world. Hmm, maybe it's because she is not used to the normal yet. She will go back to herself slowly. Ming Xi thought while receiving the goods in the warehouse.

The first stop, Bai Yue went to was a very large orchard where they placed an order of 1 million tons of each type of fruits.

At first, she wanted to buy 500 million tons of all the fruits they have but when she said this to others, her father scolded her for being selfish.

Her mother also agreed and said that since she had space, she just needed a seed to grow many fruits and with the help of the time difference between space and reality, she could adjust to the maximum of 1000 times that the time spent in reality, so she doesn't need to buy so much as buying such large amount of fruits and vegetables can cause their price, which are already high enough, to rise even more.

After hearing from her parents, Bai Yue also realized that she was in a hurry to hoard as many supplies as possible and didn't keep the big picture in her mind.

The fruits she bought were a complete variety of lychees, apricots, mangoes, mangosteens, apples, avocadoes, bananas, blackberries, blueberries, cherries, coconuts, cranberries, dates, dragon fruits, durian, fig, Wolfberry, gooseberry, grapes, grapefruit, raisins, almonds, cashews, other dried fruits, guava, jujube, kiwi, lemon, limes, loquat, tamarind, strawberries, oranges, raspberries, pineapples, plums, persimmons, pears, peaches, papayas, tangerines, watermelons, muskmelons and cantaloupes.

She asked them to cooperate with other orchards for it.

After learning that they also sell seeds of all types of fruits, she happily bought 10,000 kg of seeds of each type of fruit, and all of its varieties.

Then they went to the farmer's market and bought 5 million tons of vegetables of each type.

Bell pepper, corn kernel, chillies, cucumber, eggplant, jalapeno, olive, pea, pumpkin, tomato, zucchini, asparagus, broccoli, Chinese cabbage, cabbage, cauliflower, lettuce, spinach, mustard, bean sprouts, black beans, chickpeas, kidney beans, lentils, mung beans, peanuts, soybeans, onion, garlic, leek, shallot, scallion or spring onions, beetroot, carrot, chinese eggplant, radish, water chestnut, ginger, chinese celery, turnip, potato, sweet potato, purple potato, yam, galangal, Garlic chives, edamame, broad beans, flowering cauliflower, bamboo shoots, water bamboo, bean sprouts, seaweed.

She also bought some green leafy vegetables, bok choy, malabar spinach, pea shoots, choy sum, amaranth, shepherd's purse, tatsoi, yam leaves, tong ho, AA choy, napa cabbage mantou, chinese broccoli, mustard greens, cao tou, water spinach, bing cao, ji mao cai, watercress and some root vegetables such as daikon radish, taro, arrowhead root and lotus root and also bought some melons, loofahs and squash such as bitter melon, winter melons, ridged loofahs, sponge loofahs, and long squash.

And different types of mushrooms, shiitake mushrooms, oyster mushrooms, straw mushrooms, king oyster mushrooms, enoki mushrooms, wood ear mushrooms, seafood mushrooms and tea tree mushrooms.

After the previous experience, she asked them if they had vegetable seeds, on learning that they had the seeds, she bought 10,000 kg of seeds of each type of vegetable seeds. And also ask them to cooperate to complete the order.

On the other hand, Bai Jing and Fang Yu went to a restaurant that specialises in making food for wedding banquets and ordered all the common food made for a wedding or other banquets and also added other food items to the list.

They asked the store manager the largest amount of food they can make in a day and asked them to make the largest amount of food they can make while ensuring that they are hygienic and the ingredients they use are of the highest quality.

The restaurant is a famous restaurant which makes food for rich people's weddings and parties very often. So the manager is not unfamiliar with these things.

She politely smiled and assured them, "Don't worry sir and madam, we have always ensured the quality of our food and the ingredients used in the making of food. You just need to tell me if you want the prepared food to be delivered or if you want to book a few people to serve the food at a party or restaurant. And you have to write your contact information and the address where you want your food to be delivered."

Bai Jing said, "No need for you to deliver, I will come to get the delivery myself. I just have a favour to ask you."

The manager politely asked him to continue.

Bai Jing continued, "I hope that your restaurant can help me pack the food in disposable lunch boxes with different combinations of meat and vegetable dishes along with rice while ensuring that they are still hot and fresh. Of course, I will pay extra for the effort."

The female manager was surprised for a bit but quickly calmed down, she had kind of become used to these weird requests of the rich people. She has come across even weirder requests, so this request can still have a reasonable explanation that they are not buying the food for a wedding or party at all, but buying it to distribute the food.