Chapter 12: The Plan

On hearing Xie Yun's question, Bai Yue replied, "No, this is the other thing I wanted to tell you all before you interrupted me. Stand up and touch my hand."

Bai Yue put forward her palm. After everyone cooperatively touched her hand, she took them to the space. Everyone looked at the place in confusion.

"This is the space I got. I found a book in the study, that told me that our ancestors were cultivators, and it was them who made this space. I have many courtyards here. Some are full of different things, while some are empty with time being static inside, there is also a huge library her filled with so many books that I doubt, I will be able to finish reading even I keep reading continuously my whole life."

She then told them about the space.

"There are many ancient books in the library and there are also cultivation techniques. We can now practice cultivation to achieve immortality. But that is quite far away for now, first, you all should bathe in the ponds. But since you don't have your clothes, we can do it later."

"The ponds, lakes and rivers, umm, basically all the water bodies except the ocean, I know, there is an OCEAN here in the space, ahem, back to the topic, all the water bodies except the ocean have spiritual water, which, according to the book, can cleanse your bones and marrow and can make your body come to the perfect condition for cultivation, no matter what age you do so, before 100 years old as after that, according to the book, the person cannot start cultivation. Before 100, a person was considered a child when cultivation was popular. So Mom and Dad, you don't have to worry, you can also cultivate."

She then took everyone out of the space.

"So now you believe me?" asked Bai Yue.

Everyone nodded with a solemn face.

"So we should start hoarding supplies and prepare for the end," said Su Yan.

"Yes, these days I have been making a list of the basic things we are going to need, we can discuss the list and add whatever we need," replied Bai Yue.

Mo Xuan asked, "So where is the list? Take it out."

Bai Yue turned on the laptop in the study and showed them the list she had made.

After looking at the list, Jiang Yu said, "The list is indeed okay for most of the things, but according to what you said, your space has fertile soil where you can grow plants. Right?"

Bai Yue nodded.

Jiang Yu then continued, "So, many of the things can replenished by the space. And since the time is adjustable in space. I have an idea."

"What idea?" asked Xie Yun looking thoughtful.

"Since many things such as fresh vegetables, fruits, milk, eggs and meat can be produced in the space, which we cannot take out of the space justifiably. Why don't we set up a food processing plant in the space in a corner, since the space can automatically release the dirt and waste out of the space with just a thought."

"This way, it will seem to people that we had collected those things before the apocalypse," said Ming Xi as her eyes lit up.

"Yes," replied Jiang Yu.

Xie Yun also agreed, "This certainly is a good idea."

"Since we are putting up a factory, why not put the factories of other things in the space also, just not using it? Putting those in the infinite warehouse will not have any problem, right?" asked Bai Jing.

"We can indeed do this, and of course, it will not have any problem." said Bai Yue happily.

Seeing that they have already decided what to do, Mo Xuan said, "Now, since the primary checklist of the things needed to be prepared has been made let's divide it among ourselves, about who will prepare what."

Bai Yue also agreed.

"Yes, we should divide things up. We should also make a list of things that cannot be bought in our country, or things that are better to be bought abroad. And I, with one of you, can go to collect supplies abroad, in the countries, where I have businesses, so that I can have a valid reason for the purchase."

Others also nodded.

Jiang Yu spoke, "I can go with you abroad, because among us, I think, I am the one who is the most familiar with the things related to abroad and have connections there. Which is very helpful for collecting supplies without attracting much attention."

Xie Yun also affirmed what Jiang Yu said, "So it's decided, Jiang Yu will be going abroad with Yueyue."

Others just nodded and didn't say anything.

Mo Xuan, at this moment, said, "I have a problem."

Bai Yue nodded to ask him to continue.

Hence, Mo Xuan continued, "We all know, the end of the world is coming. And we have almost two and a half years to prepare for it. This time can be said to be long but at the same time short, as no amount of time can be enough to prepare for such a thing as an apocalypse. But, we at least know about it, so we can be said to have a higher starting point."

"What I want to say is, if only two people go abroad, it is a waste of time as not much supplies could be collected. And at the same time, if more people go, it will still be a waste of time, as our full capability will not be exerted."

"We have eight people here, me, Bai Yue, Jiang Yu, Xie Yun, Su Yan, Ming Xi, Uncle Bai and Aunt Fang. If we make a good plan, we can collect more supplies in a lesser amount of time."
Everyone patiently listened to Mo Xuan as he continued.

"I suggest that Bai Yue stay here for 2 weeks to hoard and collect the supplies, Uncle and Aunt along with Ming Xi can stay to collect the rest of the supplies, here in Country S only, while the rest of us can go to different countries, where we have most of our contacts and start buying supplies, during these two weeks, we should have collected, quite a considerable amount of supplies."