Chapter 1 Kissing And Clubbing

Cassandra's POV:

Today is my last day in Paris as I am moving back to New York once again, Where my family resides. For the past 5 years, I lived in the UK and studied medicine at the University of Cambridge. My college ended 2 weeks ago but here I am in Paris with my besties, celebrating the best moments of my life.

Me and Avery Everett have been besties since kindergarten, practically our Dads belong to the same social circle, so it was easy for us to bond well. We both came to the UK to pursue our dreams, especially her, but no kidding I was just running away from my past like a coward. While I took up medicine Avery took up fashion designing, though we stayed an hour's drive from each other, we would practically meet every weekend. Even though she has a model face she prefers designing clothes, jewellery and whatnot.

I am seriously jealous of her Auburn hair which she inherited from her mother. She has dark brown eyes which people think it's black until you take a closer look into her eyes. Avery was brought up by her father and 2 elder brothers, she also has a younger sister four years younger than her.

Sadly, her mom died in a car accident when she was 5 years old, I still remember her mother's funeral when she held my Mom and poured her heart out and I was trying to console her.

I would be kidding if I told you I didn't have a crush on Avery's brothers. Both her brothers are now happily married and have children, breaking my childhood dreams.

Cole Rodriguez has been friends with both of us since we met in 5th grade. He is a model and both Avery and him get along too well. Both of them stay in the same apartment flat, and both majored in fashion design.

Cole has been working with a lot of professionals and mentors since we came to UK, he has quite a lot appeared in television commercials, papers and magazines. He is a big fan of deserts and also has a sweet tooth.

Cole was brought up by his mother all alone when his father abandoned him and only took in their sister Sofia when he was 12 years old.

And at last Ryan Santiago a professional soccer player. He is from New York, though I met him in the UK. Even though our parents know each other, I have never had a chance to meet him in person before, as he never attended those boring social bonding and social seasons hosted. He would be either practicing soccer or partying with his friends.

People are more interested in his charming ways of getting laid rather than his soccer career. People find him in weekly tabloids under gossip columns with a new girl in hand every week. He is definitely a player.

Both his Mum and Dad have been happily married for the past decade, but they are not happy with his career decision of choosing soccer over their age-old family business. They wanted him to take up business as soccer will never last long after a certain point of time, though Ryan took business as a major in college, by the end of 2nd year he was picked up to play for nationals. He really balanced soccer and studies pretty well but as of now when we reach New York he will solely focus on his game with the ball as well as girls on hands.

As I was reminiscing about the good old times I found Avery and Cole fighting with each other. We all were currently sitting in an expensive restaurant with the Eiffel Tower as the backdrop having our breakfast. While I was sipping my coffee I heard Ryan telling them to stop their banter and listen to his plans for the last day of our vacation.

"Guys jus stop your catfights and listen to today's plan. Now we leave for shopping around the town and have lunch at Joséphine Chez Dumonet as I have already reserved a table. Later, in the evening we can all go clubbing".

To which Cole replied "First we are not having a catfight but a serious discussion of what came first hen or egg and second Paris is not a town but a city. The restaurant that I can't even spell, you are paying for that as my bank account is broken by Cassandra and Avery's shopping list. And last but not the least hell baby we are going clubbing".