Chapter 41 Tied Down

Nicks pov

I was currently sitting with my Grandmother, Granddad, Hazel, and her Grandparents. I feel something is fishy and that is related to the party night.

"nonno qual è il problema? Why are we here?" I asked and he said "pazienza ragazzo mio te lo dirò ma dovresti ascoltarmi con pazienza."

{nonno qual è il problema? = grandpa what's the problem? pazienza ragazzo mio te lo dirò ma dovresti ascoltarmi con pazienza = patience my boy I will tell you but you should listen to me with patience.}

"Ok fine tell me, your silence is killing me"

"We have planned a way to get Vincent and Cassandra's marriage on track, we need your help in that" he says. I was happy since they were willing to help so I excitedly asked them "What is it? I am ready to do anything for them."

"You and Hazel have to get married" my Grandpa announces. I go numb and Hazel starts to choke. I know they are asking a lot but if it is what helps Cassandra I am ready to do that, she was there for me as a sister, and a friend whenever I needed her, even Vincent always cared for me and wished me the best, now I guess it's time to pay them off, so they can have a happy ending.

"I am ready, inform me the dates but let everything be a low key" With that said I went away, it was actually too much to handle. I can't even show my face to her, my beloved or she was my beloved.

*****

I was currently sitting in a bar out of my senses drinking, I was frustrated at the situation but it was the only way to help them, even if it meant I would burn myself. As I was sipping on the drink I saw a person standing in front of me and say "Do you need any company?"

I was so lost that I agreed to her demands and we moved to a secular place on one of the floors of the bar. It was an intense session, it was pure fuck, no emotions nor any feelings. I was lost in the moment. Within no seconds we were both out of our clothes and kissing each other and licking one another.

*****

I woke up and was getting ready to go to the office when Hazel asked me to meet her up at a café as she needed to discuss something with me. I dressed up in a light blue shirt and blue pants, which I paired with a suit coat as it was cold outside. I took my mc laren and went towards the café she said.

When I reached there she was wearing a white top and brown leather pants. She let her hair down for the first time, her eyes met mine and she said a soft "Hi"

 She let her hair down for the first time, her eyes met mine and she said a soft "Hi"