Chapter 39 You Broke Me

Vincent's pov

"ENOUGH" I roar and everybody come to a still position. "What on earth are you guys even talking? There is no space for such discussion in my life. I believe in Nick, he can never ever do any such thing. Moreover, better mind your business, Hazel."

"So what you are defending him over me?" are you sure they are not having an affair behind your back, are you sure about your brother and your wife?" Hazel glares at me.

"Enough dammit, just enough, you have no fucking right to talk about him like that, I know what he is and I know him more than you could ever know. I can blindly trust him, for he is not like you to do things behind my back, so just shut up." I yell and bang the nearby table that flips over.

"So you are saying that I am a cheating whore?" she asks with tears cascading down her eyes.

"If that's the word they use now, then yes it is" I say and go out. I sit in the garden for a few hours, thinking about everything, shit I forgot about her, where was she, she was fuckingly not there where the entire drama took place.

Cassandra why are you doing this, I hope cheating on me on our anniversary is giving you pleasure. I thought I shook away Ryan and Cole away from you but I damm forgot about all those fuckers from your one-night stand.

I was boiling with anger, I didn't want to go home and catch her cheating on me, my heart cannot bear it once again. I might fuckingly even kill her. so I decided to rent a room here only, since it was a grand 7-star hotel.

I walk in and ask the receptionist for a room, she asks me to fill in the details, there I saw her name, she has already booked a room, she is her but is she alone, or is she with someone? It was clearly written Cassandra Loren... she had scratched Lorenzo part and had written Knight.

"I... excuse me, can I get a spare key for this room, it's my wife, she has already booked the room for us, if you want I can show you our wedding pictures," I say taking out my phone from the pocket when she says "No sir its fine, however, it was your anniversary, we even arranged it, so no worry, here take the card" she places the card in my hands and flashes me a grin.

I give her a small smile and go to the lift. I hope whatever I am thinking is completely wrong, I don't want to catch her red hand cheating on me. I have seen her come out of rooms with different guys before but that time she was just Aiden's sister and not my wife. But now she is everything I all ever wanted but can I accept her infidelity?

As I go to her room, I decide against going in but I can't let my emotions take over me, or the guilt that I didn't mean anything to her for my entire life. So whatever it may be, I will respect her decision. I never gave her what she wanted, so maybe she found that in someone's arms. I might divorce her, letting her be free with whomever that fucker is after I punch him on his bloody damm face.

As I open the door I hear sounds from the bathroom, which is quite right next to me, I hold my heart and open the door to find nothing but running water. I off the tap and I can hear some muffled noises. I move from the bathroom and enter the main bedroom area to only find Cassandra on the floor with her head on the bed, crying her heart out.

She was crying so hard, it was so bad to see her, I could hardly control so I call her out "Cassandra?"

She lifts her head up and looks at me, her swollen eyes that have turned red and her tears flowing down her cheeks, she sniffles and gets up.

"What are you doing here Vincent? Are you serious now that you are here?" she shouts at me.

"Baby, what's wrong? Why are you crying?" I ask as I move towards her.