Chapter 30 Push

Vincent's pov

After our big fight, we didn't see each other for at least 2 weeks. Today we both were invited to attend Hazel's café-library opening. Aiden had called me earlier this week to inform me about it. He told he came home along with Hazel to invite us but I was not home, they did meet Cassandra and informed her.

Now it was nearly 11 am and that girl is nowhere to be seen, so I send one of the maids to get her but I hear that she is refusing to come down. So I got ready in a white T-shirt, a blue overcoat and a pair of white sneakers and went to her room. I knock it twice but to no response, so I open it and see that she is still in her PJs and was watching a movie.

 I knock it twice but to no response, so I open it and see that she is still in her PJs and was watching a movie

"When do you plan to get ready and go?" I ask her.

"Never, obviously not with you after everything." She turns her attention back to the TV.

"Maybe I should call upon Cole for you, so he can do the chauffeuring work."

"You better shut it" she snaps and throws a pillow towards me, while I easily doge it. "You better decide, me or Cole."

"Cole within a heartbeat" she glares at me while telling that.

"Fucking bitch, always a new drama up her sleeve" I say and go towards her and pin her to the bed and hover over her and pin her hands above her head and say "One more word about Cole, I fuckingly will forget your my bloody damm wife and do something drastic."

I finally get up from her and she gets up, goes into the closet. I play around the TV channels until she arrives. This entire room smells like her, lavender.

I was admiring her room arrangement until she arrives in a wine-coloured jumpsuit, which had a huge bow at the front, it was backless covered by strips running around, and she had put her black wavy hair in a high ponytail.

The entire car ride was a pin-drop silence, she did not speak to me nor even took a glance at me, she was just staring outside the window. I didn't dare disturb her or she might snap at me for all the burden I put her through. As we reach the venue I pull her into my arms as soon as we get down but she refuses and moves away and throws daggers at me with her eyes.