Chapter 22

--

The fight was broken up after like 5 minutes. Finn obviously won, and Joe pulled me and Walker outside.

"Are you okay?" They both ask me at the same time. "Yeah, I mean, two guys were just fighting over me. wOwWw," I giggle, twirling my hair. "Noah, Oh my god." Walker sighs. Joe just laughs. "I should get you guys home." "So soon?" I joke. Walker shakes his head, "You can be so stupid sometimes, Noah." "Yeah, stupid for you." I slide my hand into his, and we walk to the car. I get in the backseat, and Walker sits next to me.

"Are you sure you're okay?" He asks, scooting closer to me. "I'm fine." I smile. "Okay." He mumbles. The rest of the drive was pretty quiet.

We get back to the hotel, and I follow Walker down the hall. "We should go back to my room and watch a movie," He says excitedly. "Sure."

He grabs my arm and drags me into his room. I sit on the bed and laugh. "Jeez, Walker. You know I'll follow you by choice, right? you don't have to freaking kidnap me." He laughs, "Sorry." He turns on Deadpool 2 and lies next to me.

I'm honestly super tired. Today was very eventful. He puts his arm around me, and I rest my head on his shoulder. If this isn't love, then love isn't fucking real.

THE END!

finally, lmfaoo