Chapter one..AKA prolouge

Elsa's POV

I wake up to the sweet sound of my stupid alarm clock. Just kidding, I've been awake since 3:00 am, my alarm clock is just there to remind to get ready. YEY, first day of school

I stop what I'm doing and glance at my clock, 7:00, great time for school. Take a quick shower because I'm all sweaty from training. I wash my hair after I dyed it black, then I put my hair in a braid. I put on glasses, to keep a low profile. I can't risk my secret. I grab my gun and stuff it in my bag.

I immediately rush downstairs, I was expecting a 'good morning' from my family, then I remember, everything changed.

No one was there with me in the house, I'm all alone here in arendelle because my parents want me to be "Independent".....not really, they thought it would be a great idea to train me early and stay with the agency...with dad, he doesn't really come home that often because of his missions. I mean, we do have a close relationship, he taught me how to fight, how to use a gun, how to kill...but that's another story for later...

What can I say there are perks and curses to be a daughter of a legend spy, more like the director of the CIA. My dad forced me to go to school even though I perfected my class, so I have school, and Training. Isn't life great?

Oh, did I tell you I also easily get bullied because I'm a 'nerd'? I can't even fight back! I'll tell you, living a double life isn't easy. By day I'm the noble nerd Elsa, the nerd everyone picks on, the nerd no one notices.

And by night? I'm the best trainee there is in the CIA, I'm the trainee every one knows, I have respect. Agencies FIGHT over me! And what am I doing with my life? Pretending I'm a nerd. Not that I don't enjoy it. I guess I can use a break from all the missions.

I run out my door without eating breakfast and sprint going to school, it isn't that far.

I enter the school and I feel everyone staring at me.

"Look it's the nerd." A random voice said.

I don't mind them, sure, the way they treat me hurt, but it was nothing to what I go through.

I guess you could say I'm immune to pain, I enjoy it. I'd rather feel pain that nothing at all. Just kidding.

I go to my locker and drop some of my stuff, and go to my next class, math. Great. Life is just great.

I enter my class and see all my classmates, some of them are playing, and some are flirting.

But what caught my attention is Jackass frost. Just kidding just Jack, he is what you would call a 'jerk'...I mean 'jock'.

Jack Frost, the man in this school I despise the most, he is a player and the most annoying guy in this school.

He is one of the school's biggest bullies, and likes to pick his nose...I mean pick on me. A lot of people fear him because he is a black belter in karate, pfft, I can easily take him down, I mean my squad is the one which makes his kind looks like a bunch of kindergarten student.

Anyway, class starts and our teacher walks in.

"Good morning children" she says.

"Good morning." I answer, I'm the only one paying attention because all of the, are busy with business.

I guess you could say I'm the teachers' favorite student since it seems like I'm the only student they have.

"Hey Elsie" Jack taunts me, taking a seat next to me.

I just give him one of my cold glares and ignore him while I take notes.

Jack's POV
I walk into my next class, math, I go into my classroom early because babes are there waiting for me, and my girlfriend Punzie. They are all waiting for me and I sit ontop of a table.
I pull of my famous charming smirk and they swoon over me. Gets them every time.
I see a new girl enter the class, she's cute, maybe she could be my next girlfriend, I mean all of the girls are into me.

I walk up to her and give her my best charming smile.

"Hey." I tell her winking.

"What's your name cutie?" She blushes.

"Victoria" she tells me flirtatiously, what can I say, the babes love me.

"Tell you what Victoria, what if you and I could hang after school?" I ask her smirking.

She giggles and flutters her eyes. "Sure!"

She says even blushing

"Oh I forgot to tell you, I'm Jack, Jack Frost." I reach out my hand to her giving her my best charming smile.

"Nice to meet you Jack." She reaches back at my hand, and I kiss her hand, which makes her blush more.

"Oh I'm also a karate black belter" I tell her, impressing her.

"Ooh" she say, looking interested.

Before I could say anything Elsa walks into the room. Ah, Elsa the only girl in Arendelle high not interested in me. Plus, my favorite person to bully.

I leave Victoria as the teacher enters the room.

I sit next to Elsa. "Hey Elsie." I taunted her.

She just glared and ignored me.. HOW COULD SHE NOT BE INTO ME.
{_______________________________________________________________}
HEYYO GUYS!!!
I don't think anyone would read this story....so....JK!
Um..this is my first story, ever and I hope you would pardon my grammar (English isn't my first language). So, this story will not escalade quickly, and I'll try to make it not cliche as possible. This book will also have violence💪👊, so, if that offends you, (does that offend anybody?) STAHP, I REPEAT, STAHP READING THIS NOW! And in this story, Elsa won't speak her mind out, unlike what's in her head, she will just keep a low profile, and she is often quiet. But she has a huge secret...what is it?
She will also have black hair....for now....😈
So yeah...um, comment on how you think about this story, if you guys have any suggestions....thanks.(oh, and Elsa isn't an emo, she just is numb...read the next chappie to know more!)
Peace out homies,
Annie😜