Guest?

Elsa walked towards the main entrance full of anger. By the full entrance a tall man stood, he was surrounded by guards, police men and swat pointing their guns at him.

She narrowed her gaze at him. As she came closer, her glare grew harsher. She signaled the SWAT to lower their guns. She looked at the man who was smirking at her.

"Slade." She uttered. The man laughed a throaty laugh and straitened himself as much as he could. Then, he smiled at her deviously.

"Elsa." He smiled wider.

"What do you want."

"I'll just came here to see you, I miss my daughter."

"I'm not your daughter." She spat out coldly.

"Is that how you treat your father? Your real father?" Slade watched Elsa stiffen, he new he hit a nerve.

"Your not my father, you never were you never will." Elsa said firmly, not breaking contact. Slade simply nodded walked out the door.

"Sir! Why aren't you giving the signal?" A member from the SWAT team asked Elsa's father. Elsa was also puzzled why he didn't give his command.

"Because I don't want anymore casualties." He simply stated before going back to his office.

Elsa followed him inside.

"Elsa,"

"Yes father?"

"I know how we talked about killing, and that we made an oath..." Her father took a deep breath.

"You want me to kill him?" Elsa asked.

"Yes."
______________

At the REAL convention.....

HAI, I am so sorry for not updating! And it For making it short! I'll try to update more! Thanks for the reads and to all my followers! I LOVE YOU!
-Bob.

.

.

.

.