Hello?

Jack POV
"Ok, class dismissed." The teacher says,
"Soo, I guess class is over, so...bye." Elsa tells me rushing off....she's so weird.
_______________
After school, I look for Punzie, we have a date tonight.
After moments of looking for her, I finally gave up. She wasn't even returning my calls! Deciding to cancel the date, I headed to my car, and I saw something gruesome.

Punzie---Rupunzel, was in my friend, or should I say former friend, Flynn's car, and they were smooching up a storm! I was so angry, without thinking I walked to his car and knocked on the window.

They weren't minding me because they were still too busy exchanging each other's salavia. Finally, Rapunzel noticed me and the two broke the kiss. Flynn got out the car.

"Jack! I'm sorry! I didn't know you two were still dating-----" I punched him before he could finish. Rapunzel just rushes to Flynn, and looks at me.

"Jack! Baby! I'm sorry! I---"

"You know what??!!?! FORGET IT! WE ARE OVER. YOU FEMALE DOG!!!" I shouted at her face, walking away. Argh! Women! Well, at least I can date another girl.

I hop in my car, but before I leave, I get a call from an unknown number.

"Hello?"

"Jack, are you ready for your first assignment?" A rusty Canadian voice say.

"Who is this? How do you know who I am?"

"Ahh Jack, I know much more than that and the fact that you rank #1 in your martial arts class. Black belts in Karate, Taekwondo, Wushu...yadayada..quite impressive."Who the F*** is this?

"You think you scare me? With you knowing all this, should you be afraid of me?" I smirk. I got him, thinking he'd hang up, he laughs maniacally instead.

"I also know that you don't wanna go to jail." My stomach drops.

"Excuse me?"

"Remember luke? Yes, you two were friends, close friends right? Remember the look in his face when he realized what you done? He was gonna tell the cops wasn't he? So you kille---"

"What do you want?" I cut him off.

"I want you to do what I command."
__________________
I am so sorry! I know this is short, but I'll try to write longer...I'll update really soon!!!!! I would also like to thank my supporters, (you know who you are ;)) even you you guys are still few.
Anyway, please vote and feel free to comment on suggestions.......
It really means a lot to me, and thanks for reading this story, even though it's not as great as other Jelsa stories....THANKS FOR THE LOVE! HAVE A COOKIE! 🍪🍪🍪