Chapter 2

Jack's POV

"Good morning class." The teacher said.

"Good morning" Elsa said. Just Elsa.

"Ok take your seats....please bring out your math textbook, I don't care if it's the first day of school. I'm sure you all know each other already so...." I stopped listening to her and was lost in my own thoughts.

The teacher asked quite hard math questions, which of course. Elsa answered with out any effort.
______________
After multiple subjects, the bell finally rang. Punzie greeted me and I held her under my arm. I headed onto my locker, and Elsa's locker was also next to mine. I saw her get her stuff and I decided to have some fun.

Elsa's POV
I headed over to my locker, all I wanted was to get my stuff and have peace. And by peace I mean punch something and target practice. I saw Frost head over to his locker, which was next to mine. WHY.

He had his girlfriend Punzie under his arm. Punzie, AKA Rapunzel Corona the local prostitute of this school, she is the female dog of the school, and she hates me. Oh, she also has no brain.

I snapped back to reality when someone pulled my hair.
"Hey" Punzie yelled at me.
Calm down Elsa, if you kill her you still have to dump her body somewhere, which would cost you time and effort, and you wouldn't want that, would you?

"Yes?" I smiled at her. Puller her hand forcefully off my hair.
I knew that would hurt her.

"Ouch! That hurt! You BEECH!!!" She screamed at me.
"Hey! You hurt my girlfriend!" Jack shouted at me. Ok Elsa, don't lose character. I put on my best nerd act. I pretended my eyes were watery as if I was going to cry. I bowed my head and apologized to both of them. I walked away from the scene. But before I could Punzie grabbed my hair again and 'punched' me. Wow, I see see put a lot of effort into that 'punch'. But that didn't even hurt me, she was WEAK.

Punzie's POV
After my baby Jackie shouted at her, she looked liked she was gonna cry. Ha! That should teach her not to mess with me! But she was about to leave, this isn't over. I grabbed her hair, and punched her really hard. OUCH, my hand, her face is so hard. At least it hurt her.

Elsa's POV

I rubbed my cheek, so they don't think I'm some sort of cyborg. And then, Jack called his 'gang' Flynn, Tooth, Bunny. He told them something. And then Jack grabbed my shirt and pinned me against the wall.

Next thing I knew I was getting beaten up. I see them having fun. Um...was this supped to hurt? They were kicking me, punching me. Jumping on me.
"NERD"
"JUST DIE"
"No one likes you"
And when they finished they laughed at me and the crowd and gang left me on the floor. I didn't really get any wounds or bruises, that's serious.

But I did get a bruise on my arm, the one Jack punched, I guess he didn't lie about being a black belter. I stood up from the cold floor, I started walking home. When I got home, I took a shower and I looked at my clock. It was 4:30, I had to go to the academy, so I changed and grabbed the keys to my motor cycle.

I wore a leather jacket And jeans. I wore the motorcycle helmet because I'm too young to ride a motorcycle and I know I would get pulled over if they saw me.

When I reached CIA headquarters, I parked my motorcycle. I entered the building and I enter an elevator, I scanned my ID, and the elevator went underground which wasn't in the button panel.
When the elevator opened, you could see people fighting, padding, training. This was sector one, my "home". I exit the elevator and people start to notice me.
"Hey Elsa!"
"How is my favorite time bomb"
"Woah Elsa, lookin' fine!"

What can I say they love me. I was greeted by my father. After we chatted, I went over to my friend, Eyal Lavine, he was a good friend of mine and he is a transfer from MOSSAD.

He ranked #1 at MOSSAD trainees. He was busy beating a punching bag. He was a fast and strong fighter.

"Hey Eyal, how about a one on one?" I asked him,

So far no one at my sector was challenging enough for me, except Eyal.
He was still busy demolishing the poor punching bag.

Thinking he couldn't hear me, I tried to ask again. But before I could he threw a jab at me, but I quickly dodged it.

"It's on Elsa." He told me before upper cutting me. His knuckles painful connected with my jaw, which caught me of balance and I fell.
He cracked his knuckles and laughed at me.

"I thought you wanted a one on one?" He asked me, offering his hand.
I smiled at him and grabbed his hand and grappled him. He kicked my face while doing so, which made me let go of him. I punched his solar plexus which made him grit his teeth in pain he was now on the floor.

Without hesitating I sat on him and started to punch him full of force, I elbowed him multiple times until his face was covered in blood, then, he used his legs and strangled my throat. And he grabbed my arm and threw me against the wall. I felt my arm break, but that didn't stop me to fight back. So,I pulled him into a head lock.

After moments of our sparring, which seems like forever, we were both tired. At that moment, our classmates, Fellow CIA agents and my father was gathered around us cheering.

We were both tired and no one was winning, luckily Eyal was too tired to dodge my round house kick, and he got knocked out. Everyone was cheering at my victory. But I knew Eyal just gave in.

I was know full of bruises and wounds AND I had a broken arm. After hours of more training, I finally went home, and guess what I did? I fell asleep.
{______________________________________________________}
YEYY!!! So the Eyal dude, will be back, and if your curios, search Eyal Levin, that's him. So, thanks for the 10 reads😂. Please tell me what you think about this chappie. Don't worry more jack in the next chapter.
Peace out homies,
Annie😎