The beast with 8 legs.

Spiders. Probably the most terrifying creepy crawly out there. Meet Gary. A wrestler, with huge bulging muscles. He wins any fight he's in. His bald shiny head must reflect light into the opponent's eyes, blinding him so Gary can punch him. Once Gary punches you once it's game over, you'll be knocked out straight away. He has a huge fear of spiders, big or small. If he sees one, he has to find someone else to get it. One day he went out drinking, and he decided he would get in a fight with someone at the pub. He was very drunk and wasn't thinking straight. He grabbed a glass of Prosecco and smashed it against someone's head before wrapping his hand around the persons neck and squeezing it so hard the persons full body was red. After that he took a shard of glass and stabbed the man right in the eye. The man died, tragically. The man was Gary's brother. He murdered his own brother. The police came in and started shooting at him but he was using a huge metal shield off the wall to block them. When he got closer to the policemen he took the shield and stabbed the policeman right in the stomach, slicing him clean in half. He got away from the police. But, he didn't get away from me. When he was hiding from the police I went into his brain. I searched for his fear, then started the hallucinations. He is in a cave, he starts walking forwards in confusion. When he reaches the end of the cave he turns around and sees multiple eyes staring at him, red, crimson eyes. Out of the darkness creeps out a big hairy tarantula standing at 20ft tall. Way bigger than a normal human. It spits out a web and completely traps Greg. It takes one leg and stabs Greg right in the heart as it lowers down and uses its fangs to stab him in both his eyes then moves its head up causing Greg's head to completely rip into pieces. He is well and truly dead. The police find him where he was hiding the full time, ripped apart with blood leaking everywhere...