Tight spaces

Claustrophobia! No, not Santa Claus, tightspaces. A common fear. Meet Tyler, a 15 year old boy in a healthy relationship with a boy named Louie, yes he's gay. As you know teenagers like to experiment with love and their sexuality. Tyler was having a nice day at karvin high school, he was almost done for the day until, his arch enemy, Zack McConner, the school bully comes up to him. Zack started bullying him because he was gay. Louie stood up for his boyfriend and started fighting back. Louie and Tyler planned this for years, when they got bullied by a big gang they would fight back, in the worst way possible. Louie distracted Zack and all the other bullies while Tyler got out a pistol and started shooting them all in the head. After killing all the bullies and any teacher that intervened they pulled the fire alarm and ran out. I know you may be thinking "what the fuck" I agree. I'm meant to be an evil demon but this is too far. I had to strike for him now. While I waited for the perfect time to strike, I watched in shock at all the blood splattered across the wall, the brains of students and teachers all across the wall, sirens of not only the fire alarm but the police as well, cries of the humans that had to watch what just happened and the two boyfriends running out of school. But then, the perfect time struck. I watched over Tyler and Louie when they got home, they started cleaning up all the blood but little did they know there would be more blood to clean. I started the hallucination. But I only killed one of them. Tyler. The hallucination had Tyler in a deep mine filled with gems and crystals. Meanwhile in the real world Louie was watching in confusion as he could see Tyler with white eyes and blood trickling out his mouth. The hallucination continued as Tyler walked down the cave. The cave started cracking and crumbling. Tyler bolted it down into the dark mines. Bad idea. The cave started collapsing as Tyler ran through the mine. As rocks started falling on his body he cried for help. But nobody could help him. Not today. As Tyler hallucinated Louie tried to shake him out of it but a couple minutes later Tyler exploded to bits. As Louie screamed in horror I watched in happiness because the fucking idiot got what he deserved.  My plan was working. It's almost time.