Deserted

Nobody likes being alone, especially joey. I'm the worst way possible. Joey loves to make money by sexually harassing women and men. He will capture his victim and pin them down in a hedge. Then strip them down and start harassing them. After that he would tie them up and dump them on a train track so he could watch them brutally get run over by a speeding train. One day he captured his victim and decided to take a new approach. He nailed down his victim to the floor. Piercing their hands and feet. He then took a knife and carved their face to make it look like their smiling. He ripped off their clothes using a razor blade and cut his victims wrists. He then started doing his thing. Harassing them non stop until he had flushed out all his semen. He then chucked his victim on the railroad as they got ripped to shreds by the wheels. The police caught him this time. And now was the perfect time for a hallucination. While the police were watching. I started joeys hallucination. He arrived at a lonely island. With nothing but the ocean around him. The island was tiny. About the length and width of an average human. Technically a rock. I left him there to sizzle but then thought, that's not brutal enough. I made him hear the screaming of his victims. Then I carved a smile into his face and ripped off his clothes. I left him to boil in the sun. To melt. In the real world the police looked on in horror as his blood spelled out another clue... "Chris is next" Chris was the policeman trying to figure out what was happening, he was piecing everything together and found out a lot. So it was his time to die.