Strangled

Hisssssss. The giant worm that bites. A snake of course. Terrifying creatures. Katherine is a theme park operator at Alton towers in England. She operates the smiler. A famous ride. Now, the thing is, Katherine operated the ride in 2015. It was June. Before Alton towers opened on this lovely, glistening day, Katherine decided to put a test train up on the ride. But she kept it up there so that it would crash with the other train. The place opened. A lovely couple came running down to the smiler before the queue got long. They loved sitting on the front seat. But this time they'll be traumatised. The ride started up. It was all going well until they saw the test cart, they crashed into it. The pain was unbearable as they blacked out. Katherine acted like she was scared but secretly she enjoyed it. But then, she started feeling bad. She realised she done something that couldn't be recovered. I felt bad for her, so I killed her. Look, she deserves the death. I started another one of my hallucinations. She appeared to be in a jungle. By her feet was snake skin off a huge snake. She started screaming for help. And I would be too, why is nobody else confused when they blink then open their eyes and they're in these climates. Back to the hallucination, she started running down the paths in the jungle when she heard something behind her. A faint hisssssssss. She turned around to see a gigantic snake peering at her. It's red eyes beamed down on her as it's fangs shown. A long slithering tongue came out it's mouth as it pounced at Katherine, striking her in the neck. It ripped out Katherine's throat and then ripped off her face. After that a billion snakes wrapped around her and suffocated her. The police came running to the scene when they realised, it was another kill. And I gave them a little clue, Katherine's blood started flowing down and shown them a number 2... 2 people left, then my plan will start.