6ft under

Oskar is a boy who is terrified of being buried alive. He gained the fear after hearing a story about someone who suffered after being buried alive. His mother died in 2017. This caused Oskar to start drugs and become a drug addict. Every single night he takes drugs over and over again. He's suicidal. He slits his wrists every day. He once attempted suicide but was saved by his old friend that left him not long ago. He's a drug junkie now. One night he went out and started trying to fight with gang members. He had a kitchen knife and stabbed someone right in the back of his head. If he wasn't dead enough Oskar continued stabbing him in the chest to then stab him the eye. He done this secretly every night. He was caught once. By the police. He was sent to Alcatraz prison. He was whipped, punched, kicked and slapped by his fellow prisoners. He was abused. But Oskar was glad he was abused, it was like another way of self harm. In his cell he would punch the brick walls so his knuckles bled. He would kick the wall with his big toes to hurt himself. He wanted to die, so I put him out his misery. Night 127 in the prison. I started the hallucination. He woke up in the middle of the night in a graveyard. In front of him was a gravestone with his mums name on it with a bell and a shovel next to the tombstone. The bell started ringing. Oskar remembered that in the story he heard the woman in the grave rung the bell because she was still alive. He picked up the shovel and quickly started digging. Once he reached the grave he opened it to reveal nothing... he turned around and saw his mother. She pushed him into the grave and locked him inside it. I left him there to suffer for ages. He eventually died and in the morning the police at the prison saw him dead on the floor with blood flowing out his mouth. At first they thought he was brutally killing my victims but no... my plan was evolving and the police couldn't figure it out... it's working.