Running joke

Chris was the police officer trying to solve everything and why everyone was dying. After Tyler's death Chris chatted with Tyler's boyfriend, Louie. Louie explained everything to Chris. From beginning to end. Louie obviously got arrested after starting a school shooting. Chris knew something supernatural was happening but he didn't quite know what. Then he saw Oskar dead. In Alcatraz. He started trying to revive him. Chris needed answers. As Chris was about to give up reviving him, Oskar woke up gasping for air. He started screaming for help as Chris comforted her. Oskar told Chris everything, hd had a faint idea of what was going on. Chris tried to tell the other policemen what he thought was happening but they didn't believe him, they assumed everyone killed themselves. Then Chris interviewed Henry's wife, and everything was the same, the pale eyes, the blood flowing out the mouth, everything the exact same. Chris was right. He knew what was happening.
"A demon or a ghost has been finding criminals to brutally murder. He makes them hallucinate their deepest darkest fear. Then brutally murder them. All this is leading up to a huge moment but we don't know it yet."
He was bang on. I had to kill him before he found out. But I thought I'd tell him the full plan.
The hallucination started. My final hallucination! The big finale. Chris was standing in my lair. With me. I finally showed him who I really was. A huge fleshy demon with curly horns. I have a long head with glass eyes, cracked and crippled. I have a huge mouth with 7 rows of teeth, sharper than arrows. I have a huge lanky body, with massive ribs just poking out my bloody meaty skin. My fingers are long with sharp claws like daggers. My feet are huge with spiky toes. Chris was terrified, good. My lair was a huge stony cave with runes plastered on the walls. I'm the middle of my lair there's a book. A book with my plan in it. As I sat in my stone throne I told Chris to have a look at the book. So he started reading.
"My plan is to capture 10 criminals. Criminals are a good idea to kill because it leads the police to think I'm helping them. Once these victims are captured the bells will start. When one bell rings a victim comes back, more powerful than ever. Together the victims will come back and make the world crumble. Each bell will cause the world to crumble more. The bells can only be heard by the strongest links to the plan. If the world doesn't crumble by the tenth bell. I will appear. I will combine my victims souls to power up the glirshen gem, a soul gem with immense power located in Malaysia. Using this gem will destroy earth and possibly a few galaxies. I'm doing this because of a man named Chris, a police officer from New York. He doesn't know it yet, but I am the prisoner he put to death sentence for nothing. It was torture, but Chris loved it. He liked seeing me in pain. So, Chris, if you're reading this right now... RUN"
Chris looked up at my throne but I wasn't there. I was behind him. He turned around and saw me staring into his soul. As I swung for him he picked up a stone and cracked one of my ribs and started running for his life. I chased him faster than he could imagine. I trapped him in my lair, locked the doors. I was enjoying the screams.
Meanwhile in the real world, Chris colleagues remembered how he got Oskar out the hallucination. They started performing cpr on him.
He was screaming for help in my world as I slowly creeped towards Chris with a smile on my face. But then, he dissolved. He was out the hallucination. With a snap of lightning, electric, lightning.
In the real world the police used a defibrillator on Chris, like Oskar, he came back to life.
"TAKE ME BACK" he screamed. "When I'm back in the hallucination shock me, I have an idea.
I brought him back, but he was strapped down. In this hallucination he was strapped down in a chair. I grabbed his arm, and started bending it so it would snap. I heard a crackle. His bones were breaking, I bit straight into his arm. His arm ripped right off. I went to bite his head off when ZAP! He zapped me with lightning. They must've used the defibrillator. It zaps me. They kept zapping me over and over again. How dare they, my fear, electricity. Ever after that electric chair. Chris was hurting me until I let him go. I surrendered.
Chris was left without an arm. His blood on the floor started spelling out words.
"I'm near. The time has come"
My plan had started. I just needed more souls for the tenth bell. The end is nigh. As the faint whisper sings,
"The world will crumble,
The end is near,
The ground will rumble,
As you face your fear..."