Rolling in the deep

The ocean. A vast, blue body of water. Fun fact- we've discovered more of space that the ocean. Lily is an actress. A very popular actress. She plays a lot of depressed people. Probably because she is depressed. She has a huge fear of the ocean and refuses to go near it. She's a very good actor because of her emotions in the films she's in. The full reason she's depressed is because she takes drugs every single day thinking it will get her better. So I think she should be punished. If anything I'm doing her a favour, she's suicidal anyway. I waited until she took another dose of drugs, then struck. The hallucination started, she was on the beach, a peaceful beach. Until, the tide went in then a huge tsunami towered over the endless beach. She ran as fast as she could even though there wasn't an end to the hallucination. She kept running and running. The tsunami flushed her away like a dead fish in a toilet. She was deep underwater. She was holding her breath. I could've left her but that would be boring, so I made a huge fish with vicious sharp teeth and big beast eyes. It's scaly skin was black in colour. The fish pounced for her. Lily's leg was clamped in the jaws of my new creation. She pulled away, but realised the fish cut right through her leg. Blood gushed out under the murky ocean. The fish then zapped to her head, pulling it off cleanly. She was found in her changing room without a leg or a head. The police were very confused about her death and started thinking about Gary's death as well. They both happened a year apart, at 4:56pm exactly and they were both in a bad state before they died. Were they connected? Only I knew at the time...