Who turned the light off

The dark. A scary void of doom. Samantha is a very popular influencer. Her Followers on instagram and TikTok love her to bits. But little do they know, she's sexist, racist, homophobic, doesn't support religion and is part of the infamous KKK, a white supremacy group. But don't fear. I'm about to expose her. I made a little account on social media. I've posted a video saying she's a part of the ku klux klan. I even had proof! The pictures of her I got from her cctv, through her phone camera and through the screen of her television. Yes, I can do that so watch out. I'm talking to YOU reader. Samantha found my video and admitted to her sins. Her followers quickly went down. As her followers plummeted to the ground I started my best hallucination yet. The full room went dark. A light was beaming down in the distance. Samantha bolted to it as quick as she could. I kept lighting up lights for her to run to then led Samantha to a door. She opened it. It was a nicely lit up  room. In the room were 5 doors and on the middle of the room was a note. The note read-
"hello, Samantha. Im the phobia master. Welcome to the lights off room. Here you have to choose 1 of 5 doors. Door number 1 has a very large pool of piranhas ready to munch you to bits. Door 2 has a mass murderer that kills people by ripping out their insides while they're still alive. Door 3 has a very dark room with creatures that lurk in the dark. Door 4 has a very deep hole that will keep you falling for ages until you eventually hit the ground and die. Door 5 has a huge snake ready to pounce at you if you walk in. Choose wisely. -the phobia master"
Samantha chose door 3 even though she was scared of the dark she knew the others would kill her brutally. So she opened the door and entered the room. On the floor there was a flashlight shining at a scary looking statue. Samantha picked up the light and started walking about. She tried to search for a way out when she heard steps coming up behind her. She quickly turned around to see the scary statue towering over her. She slowly stepped back. She quickly gathered that the statue moved when it was in the dark and stopped in the light. Samantha slowly stepped back towards the door she entered in and exit the room. She wasn't meant to do that so my hallucination had to adapt. She was now in a very lit up room with white walls to make it extra bright. The scary statue was back. So... I broke her flashlight, and turned off the lights. The statue started hurdling towards her. She had to do 1 thing and 1 thing only... RUN! She dashed down the hallway as she could hear the steps getting closer. I lit up a door at the end of the hallway. She reached it, opened it up, ti reveal... a brick wall. I had her trapped. Bye bye Samantha... bye bye. The scary statue took its sharp claws and stabbed Samantha right in the bottom of the jaw and ripped it out. After that, the creature bit her head right off. The police found her and assumed she killed herself... but where was her head? Only time could tell.